The Lady Gaga Rate (Haus Labs now available) | Page 105 | The Popjustice Forum

The Lady Gaga Rate (Haus Labs now available)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Subwaykid, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Sexxx Dreams and Judas are both top ~5 Gaga for me. I'm sad y'all have turned on them like this.

P'NutButter and Phonetics Boy like this.
  2. 66b.

[​IMG]
    Stupid Love

average 6.875
    Highest: 10 x 3 (@Music Is Life @Laurence @roborovsky)
    Lowest: 0 x 1 (@Mushroom)

With 16 votes accounted for this slotted right in between Swine and (ff) Manicure and is her lowest scoring lead. Congratulations!​

myblood, evilsin, GimmeWork and 38 others like this.
  3. Why are y'all rating a demo though. A mess.

Jwentz, Mr Blonde, stuaw and 6 others like this.
  4. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

[​IMG]
    Always Remember Us This Way
    average 8.075
    Highest: 10 x 25 (@heavymetalGAGA @collxtion @Mirwais Ahmadzaï @Music Is Life @Laurence @aux @Sleepycat @Mr Blonde @AlmightyAloud @sfmartin @Ashling92 @Seventeen Days @soratami @BelievixStar @R92 @Slice of Life @gagapourgaga @Andrew.L @Lindsay Lohan @roborovsky @Sprockrooster @Alenko @elektroxx @RMK @Phonetics Boy
    Lowest: 2.5 x 1 (@CasuallyCrazed)

"you can call me Ally!" "I'm not gonna..." scream

I gave this flack for making it this far but it's easily her best ballad either way, huh? Or at least close to it according to most of you, with only Joanne making it as the last ballad standing in the rate, It's also the last remaining A Star Is Born song which means we have just her 5 solo albums left. Evocative, poignant, and bittersweet. Shallow got all the attention in the film but this is quite better and I was happy to see that reflected in the scores. It also received a Song of the Year nom at the Grammys this year somehow? Talent!

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
  5. Wait - I didn't vote for it! However, my score would've probably been a 7, which wouldn't change the average much.
    At least "Stupid Love" would've been at least 12 spots below my first 10 that was eliminated in this rate.

Edit: Just calculated it, and if we included my 7, the 'updated' average score of "Stupid Love" would've been around 6,882 which puts it just above "MANiCURE" in the ranking.

6. Y'all need to experience LOVE.

johnny_tsunami, myblood, Sam and 6 others like this.
  7. Not @CasuallyCrazed's lack of taste still haunting the forum like this.

8. As much as I know I've made it clear that I'm not A Star is Born stan, I'll admit 'I'll Always Remember Us This Way' is a cute girl. #30 is great for it though, the songs ahead are just a bit too iconic.

myblood, Robsolete, Rem and 7 others like this.
  9. Always Remember Us This Way is one of those songs that I love hearing on radio (even though I listen to radio maybe once every week or so), but I would never actively listen to it myself. It's pretty, though!

10. For

myblood, Sam, Dijah. and 3 others like this.
  11. Right in it's parent album where it belongs!

12. My boyfriend, a known Gaga skeptic, told me he cried to this in a cab thinking about me once. My impact.

myblood, Sam, Mr Blonde and 15 others like this.
  13. RJF

RJF

"Always..." is the sole thing to pull out of the course-altering, popstar-ruining fiasco of A Star Is Born. One of her best.

14. The best thing on that soundtrack, without a doubt in my mind, but not on the same level as what is left.

15. Your avi change gave me whiplash for a second ddddd.

DJHazey likes this.
  16. Fucking ARTPOP out before Hair? There's some serious emotional attachment to an album issues clouding the quality in here.

Sleepycat likes this.
  17. RJF

RJF

But enough about your ARTPOP obsession.

Mr Blonde, nikkysan, R27 and 3 others like this.
  18. Come for me, in all your glamour and cruelty

myblood, GimmeWork, Aester and 6 others like this.
  19. Well this next one hurts a bit and has received the most 11s thus far.

myblood, GimmeWork, nikkysan and 6 others like this.
  20. Could it be "Gypsy"? Still hoping it's "The Cure".

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.