The Lady Gaga Rate (Haus Labs now available) | Page 109 | The Popjustice Forum

The Lady Gaga Rate (Haus Labs now available)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Subwaykid, Nov 4, 2019.

1. I'm sure there will. It is Gaga after all. I'll definitely participate, I'm quite curious as I don't usually check unreleased music so a lot of it will be new for me.

myblood, Laurence, Crisp X and 3 others like this.
  2. That she wanted to release a bop to capitalise on the goodwill and hype around her Coachella-headlining set.

Maki likes this.
  3. Well...

myblood, collxtion, soratami and 3 others like this.
  4. This is amazing, how is this not giffed with close captions?? BUY IT ON ITUNES FOR 1.29

5. I’m thinking next will be.. GUY or Gypsy?

Maki likes this.
  6. [​IMG]

7. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

[​IMG]
    Dancin' in Circles

average 8.32
    Highest: 10 x 21 (@yeRleDanaL @RMK @Alenko @elektroxx @dylanaber @GimmeWork @Ana Raquel @Andrew.L @gagapourgaga @soratami @VitaminBee @BelievixStar @m_dimitrov @Guy @Seventeen Days @Petit nain des Îles @BEST FICTION @Serg. @Aidan @Lapras @Maki @
    Lowest: 3 x 1 (@Verandi

We love a masturbation anthem don't we girls? I always tend to forget about this one a bit but whenever it comes on I tastefully bop until that magnificent middle 8 where I full on shout along with her. Ah, pop music. Fun production elements, full of hooks, and a surprise producer credit to boot! What's not to love?

8. [​IMG]

9. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

[​IMG]
    not mine but it was so well done i needed to share it

John Wayne
    average 8.40
    Highest: 10 x 22 (@heavymetalGAGA @Petty Mayonnaise @2014 @eliminathan @Music Is Life @Remorque @Aidan @Cutlery @Sail On @sfmartin @Robert @Guy @happiestgirl @Lila @soratami @ohnostalgia @Stradiwhovius @tylerc904 @GimmeWork @Sprockrooster @elektroxx @UncleDeSeanAli)

Lowest: 5 x 3 (@Sleepycat @dancingwithmyself @madgemad)

Whew, we're starting to get into pretty high low scores now. Released as the last single from Joanne (if we're not counting the Joanne piano version), this was hailed as a return to Gaga eras prior by some. Though still maintaining the country twang of the parent album, the music video was a wild acid trip. And with the "Can you go a little faster?!" intro we're off to a full throttle rush. An absolute blast of a song. It also provided us with one of the highlights of the era, the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show performance, which has since been cancelled indefinitely. Can't blame them for not knowing how to top it!

evilsin, myblood, Jwentz and 45 others like this.
  10. This Joanne cull...

myblood, GimmeWork, Aester and 9 others like this.
  11. Dancin' in Circles is pretty great. Most bops around that theme are.

This has already been said @Alenko in the commentary, but John Wayne is seriously let down by the chorus. I always forget how it goes!

Maki and Alenko like this.
  12. Oh no, my first 10 out!

Maki likes this.
  13. The lack of taste...

14. Is Perfect Illusion the only thing left from Joanne at this point?

15. Blimey. John Wayne probably would have scraped into my top 10 honestly.

Untouchable Ace likes this.
  16. This Joanne massacre...MESS.

On the bright side, I'm really happy my 11 made it into the top 25, because the way this rate has been going, I wasn't sure it would survive against the awful taste on display.

17. 2014

2014 Staff Member

HOW did Perfect Illusion beat John Wayne - y'all.

tylerc, Robert, Verandi and 4 others like this.
  18. aux

aux

Because Perfect Illusion is a better song. Next.

19. OK but both are better than literally everything left from ARTPOP.

20. 2014

2014 Staff Member

can you leave and can you go a little faster?!

x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.