The Lady Gaga Rate (Haus Labs now available) | Page 40 | The Popjustice Forum

The Lady Gaga Rate (Haus Labs now available)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Subwaykid, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Christmas Tree has yet to receive a single point after 9 ballots in the Xmas Rate, yet it could have profited from this rate being at the same, so what does that mean for this rate and it's chances?

2. Same. I mean, it's objectively not good and there are very few redeeming elements about it.
    Can't believe that anyone is seriously thinking it's better than most of the songs from, let's say, "The Fame", let alone giving it a 10.

Now that you mention it, I recalled that the host noted that scale is 1-10:
    Oops.
    And I see you're still tanking ballads that absolutely don't deserve that... *pretends to be shocked*

3. You liking one of her worst ever songs *pretends to be shocked*

x

Maki likes this.
  4. [​IMG]

myblood, evilsin, Sam and 12 others like this.
  5. Some of us don’t like to read.

myblood, Rem, evilsin and 23 others like this.
  6. It was only one zero please forgive me.

7. I only gave two zeroes. One is out already, but the other was a single, so I expect it'll somehow hang on for another 20-30 cuts.

Subwaykid, Maki and ohnostalgia like this.
  8. MY lowest score was a 1 and it's already gone.

Let's keep culling A Stan Is Bored and the bad ARTPOP tracks, shall we?

9. I'm having flashbacks.

Nothing from ARTPOP should've been out before the Jazz songs and soundtrack duds.

10. I wouldn't be surprised if you gave "Christmas Tree" a 10, based on my impression of your scores in other rates.

Agreed. Even the weakest songs from "ARTPOP" contain some interesting moments, while the jazz songs and some of "A Star Is Born" tracks are just dull and forgettable.

11. I don't award 10s easily and Christmas Tree regrettably includes Space Cowboy ":("

Maki likes this.
  12. I mean @Subwaykid you could just change all the 0s to 1s.

GimmeWork, Laurence and Maki like this.
  13. Behold my updated Christmas ballot @Sprockrooster.

[​IMG]

Remorque, Sprockrooster and Maki like this.
  14. I thought about it but figured if they hated a song that much, maybe the 0 was a better reflection.

myblood, Rem, Sam and 9 others like this.
  15. I did read the rules about 1-10. I just decided that Jewels 'n Drugs wasn't even worth the one point.

[​IMG]

for reals though @Subwaykid sis, it was a total accident and the only zero I gave in the rate. my apologies

myblood, Rem, GimmeWork and 14 others like this.
  16. I wanted to give 0s too but read the rules. Change them to 1s otherwise those ballots with 0s have ~ more influence/power ~

i do see this an recurring issue for rates

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
    Maki likes this.
  17. Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-christmas
    Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-christmas
    [​IMG]

18. RJF

RJF

Speaking out against “Grigio Gorls” is the real reason @Mirwais Ahmadzaï was banned and I fully support the decision.

Rem, evilsin, Remorque and 20 others like this.
  19. I guess that y'all ain't ready to be festive for Christmas. Y'all ain't ready for that.

20. how did I not see this GARBAGE opinion? good luck finding two or three or other kinds of ways to be.

Rem, GimmeWork, Remorque and 18 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.