The Lady Gaga Rate (Haus Labs now available) | Page 63 | The Popjustice Forum

The Lady Gaga Rate (Haus Labs now available)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Subwaykid, Nov 4, 2019.

1. I am so glad that she went with the Rob Fusari production as the final mix.

Maki likes this.
  2. Hahaha - not sure if that was a typo or an effect of me being too busy with PJ song contests.
    Anyways, fixed it now (although "Paparazzi" is not only 10 or 11, but a 12 worthy song, too).

3. Paparazzi got me to admit that she was good and she could stay. Imagine the condition of my hairline when she followed it up with Bad Romance and Telephone and Alejandro and etc

myblood, GimmeWork, Lila and 9 others like this.
  4. The weakest single from The Fame is Love Game and y'all secretly know it's true.

5. This is only true until I listen to LoveGame again and my third eye opens.

Eh Eh is a fine gal but she can’t touch the other four.

elektroxx, R27 and Music Is Life like this.
  6. I find Love Game to be a little overrated. I seem to enjoy the live versions of it more than the studio track.

7. Agreed, Eh Eh is saccharine but in a charming way. Love Game is overall grating, her weakest single.

Phonetics Boy, jtm and blissteria like this.
  8. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Poker Face is great but I prefer listening to LoveGame/Eh Eh ddd.

Phonetics Boy and Maki like this.
  9. Right well I figured I should get things moving to the songs ya'll are actually talking about so let's pull a sweeps stunt and have a little cull, eh? *spoiler alert* below there's an 11, a song with 13 10's (our highest so far), and none of cundy's scores

Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
    evilsin, myblood, Serg. and 44 others like this.
  10. 69.

[​IMG]
    Look What I Found
    average: 6.77
    Highest: 10 x 2 (@BelievixStar, @elektroxx)
    Lowest: 1.25 x 1 (@CasuallyCrazed)

[​IMG]
    Swine
    average: 6.83
    Highest: 10 x 13 (@Sprockrooster, @GimmeWork, @elektroxx, @Up N Down, @Phonetics Boy, @abael, @daninternational, @Ana Raquel, @Guy, @sfmartin, @Untouchable Ace, @Aidan, @Remorque)
    Lowest: 0 x 1 (@Mr Blonde)

evilsin, myblood, Serg. and 42 others like this.
  11. You tasteless swine.

12. Loving it until the end. Poor Swine and Look What I Found.

myblood, GimmeWork, Maki and 4 others like this.
  13. Literally all of these before Manicure? Y'all are a mess.

14. Also does the commentary get cut halfway through for anyone else or is it just me?

15. Fff I’m trying to fix it but it’s being a bit messy. Hovering over the bottom where you usually click to expand will work some times to bring that option up.

16. Thanks. It seems to be working properly now.

Music Is Life likes this.
  17. @Petit nain des Îles you can come for Miley for a lot of things but one thing I won't allow is coming for her voice so let's not, okay? OKAY?!

Dddd I'm kidding, I was bored don't drag me.

18. I was walking to work today, listening to a Gaga song and realized I really should have given my 11 to that song and not to the one that actually got it.

19. RMK

RMK

Look What I Found is good. I hope Always Remember Us This Way and Shallow can make it decently far.

Maki and blissteria like this.
  20. Hey Girl and Grigio Girls didn't deserve this.

Alenko, Mr Blonde, allyshone and 12 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.