The Lady Gaga Rate (Haus Labs now available) | Page 76 | The Popjustice Forum

The Lady Gaga Rate (Haus Labs now available)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Subwaykid, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Teeth is experimental, fun, sexy and has nerve. I love a vampiregaga

Rem, VertigoStick, GimmeWork and 14 others like this.
  2. I love Million Reasons but at this point I almost want it to get eliminated just so y'all can finally stop calling for it every other post.

Rem, Sam, elektroxx and 8 others like this.
  3. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

i was thisclose to making either that or this the artwork

GimmeWork, Aester, Maki and 5 others like this.
  4. Dddd SAME. I'm so sick of it.

5. Id be ok with the bonus tracks of BTW leaving next

Maki likes this.
  6. When did we collectively decide to hate Million Reasons anyway I feel like I may have missed some things.

Sam, stuaw, Alenko and 7 others like this.
  7. Yeah I don’t understand the hate for Million Reasons at all, the only reason I can think of is that it’s a ballad which apparently this forum collectively despises. It’s a beautiful song.

Sam, Lapras, stuaw and 3 others like this.
  8. When did they? When it got released, then even more when it became a moderate hit (because Artpop was that full of potential hit singles)...

I’ve always enjoyed it a lot.

Sprockrooster, Stradiwhovius and Maki like this.
  9. "Teeth" is an obvious first cut from "The Fame Monster", but I didn't expect to see it leave so early, especially before certain "Born This Way" and "ARTPOP" album/bonus tracks.
    Sure, it's divisive because of its experimental nature, but that's part of its charm. Along with "Speechless", it's a clear sonic standout of the album and completely keeps your attention due to that amazing production. Sort of a cacophony, yet it works so well. Very impressive delivery, like @Subwaykid already said, I can't imagine anyone else doing this type of song.
    "Teeth" got a 7,5 from me (the lowest score on "The Fame Monster"), so I'm not too bothered by thia cut.
    Definitely remains one of her most unique tracks and there are more than a few songs that should've left before it.

This is hilarious! The was she shows her teeth at the end cracks me up every time. Never saw this clip before, now I'm glad I did.

RMK, Alenko, Music Is Death and 2 others like this.
  10. The power that that has though. Only the album of the last decade.

11. Seeing people calling for Hair's elimination is the most disgusting thing that's happened to me in quite some time, and I listened to the first 2 tracks on Liam Payne's album.

evilsin, myblood, Rem and 19 others like this.
  12. I'm a ballad hoe and I hate Million Reasons. It sounds like track 7 on Now That's What I Call Contemporary Christian Hits! It's generic, middle America pandering trash.

13. I knew that Teeth gay vampire video wasn't a proper official video, but I always thought it was a Haus of Gaga production, not just a random fanmade video. I mean, it does say "Haus of Gaga" at the start, and I'm pretty sure the original upload had a high view count.

GimmeWork, P'NutButter, Maki and 2 others like this.
  14. Remember there were rumors she like had a vampire kink and liked to wear vampire teeth and bite L*c or something. A legend.

Alenko, Music Is Death and soratami like this.
  15. You know anyone can upload anything and state Haus of Gaga... doesn’t make it official.
    The high count was because of thirsty gays

16. I didn't realise Teeth was so hated. Sure, it was my second-lowest score on the album, but I don't mind it really.

17. Okay, but Bad Kids should not be the first out from the Born This Way album and neither should Teeth have vacated the premises...

The lack of taste.

myblood, MilesAngel, Crisp X and 7 others like this.
  18. The tea is exceptionally hot today!

Laurence likes this.
  19. Mais....je suis mes cheveux!

20. 'Bad Kids' suffers due to the production, but then that's also part of it's charm. 'Teeth' is just camp in the best way.

Even with that scumbag on it 'Do What U Want' is an undeniably incredible track.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.