The Lady Gaga Rate (Haus Labs now available) | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

The Lady Gaga Rate (Haus Labs now available)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Subwaykid, Nov 4, 2019.

1. The little I've actually heard from that soundtrack, wasn't anything I was interested in. I fear the worst when I actually have to sit and listen to it in its entirety for the rate.

No hay banda and Maki like this.
  2. Can't wait to read all the commentary pieces from The Fame stans that spell Lady GaGa .
    Put your disco sticks up! Huh!

Music Is Death and Maki like this.
  3. I want to only give out a handful of 10s so my vote has more of an effect, but muffy sis, the talent.

4. I'll definitely be using .5's and possibly .25's because I want to separate the ballot a bit. I might actually rank all the songs and then place scores based on the ranking.

Maki likes this.
  5. RJF

RJF

I think I have my scores more or less finalised.

6. This song sorter should be helpful in that case. I may do that, too, because of my .25 scoring system (is that allowed @Subwaykid?)

DJHazey likes this.
  7. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

Of the handful of ballots I’ve received so far things are pretty close across the board so sure, why not! Just keep them in integrals of .25 or .5, I won’t accept scores of 5.67, etc.

8. Ok I'm here to throw Judas and Aleandrjo some love.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
  9. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

[​IMG]

Animalia, Alenko, GimmeWork and 12 others like this.
  10. I want to give every song on The Fame Monster an 11.

11. I forgot how much Beautiful, Dirty, Rich pops the fuck awf.

Daddy I'm so sorry, I'm so
    s-
    s-
    s-
    sorry yeah.

Joe., Alenko, VitaminBee and 15 others like this.
  12. Is it a given that The Fame Monster and Born This Way will be the dominant albums in this rate? I’m curious to see how the more favoured ARTPOP and Joanne songs will fare.

Personally I’m thankful there’s barely anything I need to actually listen to for this rate (even though I still enjoy going back through everything to enjoy the music and refresh myself), I remember participating in a Gaga discography rate on ATRL a few years ago and they made us rate all those tragic collabs she did during 2008 (like it’s so surreal that she did songs with New Kids On The Block in their Comeback Coroner era and The Lonely Island... god she’s come a long way) and unreleased demos...

13. I wasn't going to participate in this rate because I didn't want to subject myself to Cheek To Cheek, but then I saw that it's only two songs from that album. I'll start preparing my scores.

R27 likes this.
  15. Big Girl Now is a bop and I won't have it any other way.

Amnesia, VertigoStick, Alenko and 5 others like this.
  16. I started listening to the less familiar tracks on A Star is Born last night and...it didn't go so well.
    [​IMG]

17. I'm about to listen to ARTPOP for the second time in 6 years.
    [​IMG]

EDIT: Um, yeah... that album is still not for me. Jewels n' Drugs, Swine and Dope are 3 of her absolute worst, and Applause is the only legitimately great song.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
    Up N Down likes this.
  18. You will slander Sexxx Dreams, Venus or Gypsy like that (and G.U.Y.)

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
    Crisp X, GimmeWork, stuaw and 9 others like this.
  19. G.U.Y., Artpop, Sexxx Dreams, G***y, Do What U Want (feat. Christina Aguilera) sweeties...

20. Pretty much grabbed Applause, GUY, and Venus and ran. Not sorry.

No hay banda likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.