The Lady Gaga Rate (Haus Labs now available) | Page 87 | The Popjustice Forum

The Lady Gaga Rate (Haus Labs now available)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Subwaykid, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Who is keeping ‘Fashion Of His Love’ in?

Dijah., Maki, soratami and 2 others like this.
  2. Satan.

DJHazey, Maki and soratami like this.
  3. You rang?

4. People with taste.

5. Fashion of his Love is rapturous. Some of y'all never experienced joy and it shows.

6. My 10, Hen.

7. Everyone calling for Fashion Of His Love needs to grow up as a matter of urgency.

8. Fashion Of His Love is so jubilant and a lovely 80s Whitney pastiche. I hope it sticks around for a bit more.

Yall did Fashion! dirty. The outro alone is incredible. One of the few ARTPOP tracks that I regularly return to.

myblood, GimmeWork, Sail On and 10 others like this.
  9. 'Fashion Of His Love' just makes me want to listen to 'Earthquake' and then I remember the full version doesn't exist.

SyPOPhantic likes this.
  10. The production, the shoehorned interpolation of Earthquake and the horrible key change are the reasons I only ever listen to the Garibay version. Talk about polishing a turd!

11. Just been catching up with the rate. Lost a few 9.5 and 9's recently.

Brown Eyes - 9. I know it wasn't out recently but I really like the song. It has a rueful quality to it. Plus I have brown eyes and feel like someone could sing it about me!

Manicure - 9. I used to not like this but it grew on me a lot.

Sinner's Prayer - 9. Love the rhythm, the piano and the 'hey's.' Reminds me a little of 'Don't Shy Away' by Sophie E-B.

Teeth - 9.5. Catchy beat and crunchy synths with great vocal delivery. Reminds me of 'Tusk' by Fleetwood Mac.'

Mary Jane Holland - 9.5. A half point off for the lyrics in the Middle 8 which are annoying but I love the whole production. The best moment is the 'cause I love, love...cheap gin' part.

The Fame - 9. Always thought the satirical lyrics to this were great. I usually sing along.

12. 48.

[​IMG]
    Highway Unicorn (Road to Love)

average 7.41
    Highest: 10 x 10 (@Remorque @Music Is Life @Petit nain des Îles @Ashling92 @blissteria @VitaminBee @Sprockrooster @DJHazey @Phonetics Boy @yeRleDanaL)
    Lowest: 3 x 1 (@UncleDeSeanAli)

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
  13. 47.

[​IMG]
    Paper Gangsta
    average 7.43
    Highest: 10 x 9 (@Maki @Laurence @Sanctuary @Seventeen Days @happiestgirl @soratami @abael @AllGagaLike @RMK)
    Lowest: 2.75 x 1 (@CasuallyCrazed

14. I was hoping Paper Gangsta would go at least another ten spots which seemed realistic and I hoped Highway Unicorn would go another 30 spots, which seemed unrealistic. The latter being the toughest elimination yet for me, but I knew its time was up because it has so many haters/people apathetic towards it, which is still puzzling.

15. 46.

[​IMG]
    A-Yo

average 7.49
    Highest: 10 x 9 (@aaronhansome @Robert @Music Is Life @nikkysan @GimmeWork @Slice of Life @ohnostalgia @Guy @happiestgirl)
    Lowest: 1 x 1 (@RMK)

Y'all are a mess. What a bop. The snarls, the growls, the Mario accent. I can't believe this didn't make the top half of the rate. Daily reminder the ASIB shit songs are still in. I don't think she had the capital to make this the hit she wanted to at the time but it always felt destined to become a fan favorite a la Dance in the Dark etc. Guess not!

myblood, evilsin, Jwentz and 45 others like this.
  16. Good riddance. Ready to be dragged for my commentary.

17. Shocked about A-YO, it's definitely a highlight of Joanne for me.

18. The songs are getting a bit iconic now. The top 40 is going to be carnage.

myblood, evilsin, Rem and 17 others like this.
  19. I... hate A-YO.

I'm glad Paper Gangsta was the last-standing non-single from The Fame (I think)! It's always been my favorite album track. Or is Boys Boys Boys still in? That's fine as well.

I can tell the eliminations are gonna start hurting more and more.

collxtion and Lila like this.
  20. Paper Gangsta grew on me massively these past few months since I didn't care for it when The Fame first came out, it's so simple yet so lush.

I guess that leaves the singles + Boys Boys Boys from The Fame huh?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.