The Lady Gaga Rate (Haus Labs now available) | Page 88 | The Popjustice Forum

The Lady Gaga Rate (Haus Labs now available)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Subwaykid, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Not y'all forgetting about Summerboy and I Like It Rough! I’ll do an album recap at top 40, yes?

[​IMG]

Not entirely unexpected, personally, although Electric Chapel making it this far is a bit of a surprise but I suppose there's some Born This Way armor around it seeing as that album has only lost 3 tracks so far.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
  2. Looking at that list I wouldn't mind seeing Shallow go soon.

3. I totally forgot I Like It Rough is still here! hopefully it sneaks into the top 40 or top 30.

4. Okay before it was cute that Hair Body Face, Boys Boys Boys and some other basic bops were somehow still in but now that Highway Unicorn has left? Before A-Yo?
    [​IMG]

5. A-Yo is a fair elimination right now, liked when I first heard the album but it eventually became less essential, I gave it a 7.

The songs standing out in a bad way from that list and should go:

Shallow
    You and I
    Heal Me
    Fashion of His Love

then some more unpopular opinions cuts from ARTPOP but if they make the Top 40 hopefully it's barely:

Sexxx Dreams
    Gypsy
    Do What U Want

but the latter two especially will probably be Top 20 and I'll have to deal.

6. co-signed.

Y'all really let the media, radio campaign..etc shoehorn you into believing that this dumpster fire was top 50 Gaga?!?! smh.

7. Boys Boys Boys still being in... tragic

Fashion of His Love and Aura ... need to vacate.

Hair Body Face thriving.... LOVE to see it

Phonetics Boy likes this.
  8. That's a brutal set of eliminations...
    "Paper Gangsta" not even in the top half of the countdown? Tragic. The low point of this rate so far.

Full reaction/rant coming soon.

berserkboi, Ugly Beauty and Sleepycat like this.
  9. Can we blitz out like 5 songs just for fun

Mr Blonde and SyPOPhantic like this.
  10. RJF

RJF

Songs are leaving in... no discernible order. The order is random, like some of you here today.

11. [​IMG]

Seriously, those three cuts were way more than enough for me.

Untouchable Ace and soratami like this.
  12. A-Yo is the only slightly hurtful cut.

All the other songs can vacate as long as my 11 stays safe

13. Aura being in at this point is, as the holy scripture states, "Ew!" When fan-fiction lyrics are the only memorable part of a song, you know its not top 40 material.

That was a classic, that was a classic.gif

myblood, Lila, stuaw and 2 others like this.

14. Always loved this, so sad it got co-opted by Million Reasons. A-YO was the song I HAMMERED when the album came out. You all are disgusting.

15. 2014

2014 Staff Member

There are....actually still a lot of duds to go ff

myblood, aux, ohnostalgia and 2 others like this.
  16. Aura, Diamond Heart, and So Happy can scoot soon.

17. Yeah my biggest takeaway from this rate is that I have...no idea what this forum as a whole goes to Gaga for. Big campy songs are leaving, the satires of pop fluff are still here while The Fame has been essentially culled, but most of the Big Pop Anthem Choruses have been safe, I believe. Maybe that’s why she’s managed to remain one of the more divisive pop girls on this forum, if we want to look at it that way?

In any case, the averages are very close at this point.

18. I’m smoking y’all haters.

19. I’m still annoyed by this, you awful fucking queers.

myblood, evilsin, Jwentz and 13 others like this.
  20. Well now John Wayne is the only song I care about from Joanne. A Star Is Born can kindly go too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.