The Lady Gaga Rate (Haus Labs now available) | Page 89 | The Popjustice Forum

The Lady Gaga Rate (Haus Labs now available)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Subwaykid, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Wait I forgot Diamond Heart. That's cute too!

2. All Joanne tracks remaining deserve to make the Top 30 at the very least, you fiends.

3. Yeah, I think y'all have done Joanne dirty enough, and that's coming from someone who was fine with the back half leaving so soon. At this point, every other album has a few it could stand to lose.

4. Summerboy and I Like It Rough surviving all these culls is a bitsy iconic. They're truly great, especially the latter.

The ASIB tracks have overstayed their welcome at this point. I should have been more brutal with my scores ddd. Fashion! A-Yo, Paper Gangsta all knock them out of the park.

5. I Like It Rough, Love Game, Fashion of His Love, Electric Chapel, You and I and Heal Me, can all go next (in that order).

blissteria and Stradiwhovius like this.
  6. Those are all some of my highest scores, except Heal Me. She can go next.

7. I think the fuck not

8. I don't necessarily want it to go next but I know it's not a favorite for many people here (I gave it an 8).

9. I was selective with my 10s and I'm genuinely completely shocked at Highway Unicorn going already, my first one to go. It's amazing and euphoric and deserved SO much better, considering some of the stuff still in.

The lack of taste is tragic.

10. This will be a mess and no one will be happy, until Heavy Metal Lover wins as it should.

But all these songs going out? Paper Gangsta deserved more. As did A-Yo, there’s worse.

Rem, myblood, VitaminBee and 7 others like this.
  11. aux

aux

You forgot Perfect Illusion fat.

Rem, myblood, heavymetalGAGA and 13 others like this.
  12. [​IMG]

Rem, myblood, evilsin and 14 others like this.
  13. Yall are gonna do Perfect Illusion so wrong I can already feel it.

Rem, myblood, heavymetalGAGA and 16 others like this.
  14. I can't be the only one shocked and sad about "Paper Gangsta" leaving so early?
    I thought it had top 40 (or even top 30) on lock. What a disaster...

15. Heal Me and Hair Body Face still being here is beyond a joke. I’ve already made peace with the fact that Shallow is likely in the Top 20.

16. I still can't believe that "Paper Gangsta" outlasted "Starstruck" and "Beautiful Dirty Rich," but I'm glad that it's gone.

I hope that we lose "Boys Boys Boys," "Hair," "Speechless" and "Summerboy" before the Top 40.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
    Untouchable Ace likes this.
  17. R27

R27

I underscored "Highway Unicorn" a bit. Glad to see the other two leave. I believe I only have one sub-6 score remaining now.

18. I'm really surprised Highway Unicorn didn't do a little better. Then again, I suppose top 50 is pretty good, considering. It's such an epic song, if a bit noisy.

Rem, myblood, Music Is Death and 7 others like this.
  19. Rant part 1/3:
    "Highway Unicorn (Road to Love)" deserved so much better. Okay, I know it has its detractors, but it's easily one of the most interesting songs from "Born This Way". I gave it a 9, but, looking back, the score could've been even higher. The production is amazing and there's always something new happening, making the song even more interesting. The song is chaotic in such a great way, which makes it quite epic. And that outro - brilliant.
    It's such an undercover gem that should've outlasted many songs from "Born This Way" and other albums. Although, looking at the reactions, maybe I should be satisfied with this result, considering it could've been even worse.

20. 'Paper Gangsta' is a 10. I'm disgusted.

*Even though I didn't give it a 10.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.