The Lady Gaga Rate (Haus Labs now available) | Page 92 | The Popjustice Forum

The Lady Gaga Rate (Haus Labs now available)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Subwaykid, Nov 4, 2019.

1. All the songs that should leave before the top 40* leaving before the top 40. We love to see it.

*except Speechless, that could have lasted a while longer. Should have been The Cure instead

2. Well at least they weren’t eliminated before those two ASIB songs.

Lila, Maki and Slice of Life like this.
  3. R27

R27

This is starting to get painful, but most of my lower scoring tracks did leave. I know it is one of her more bonkers tracks, but "Americano" is sticking out like a sore thumb now.

collxtion likes this.
  5. fff now it's ready

Let's get one more in tonight because I thought it's placement was interesting.

[​IMG]

You and I
    average 7.59
    Highest: 10 x 17 (@Phonetics Boy @Sprockrooster @GimmeWork @Trouble in Paradise @daninternational @Ana Raquel @Slice of Life @Dangerous Maknae @Lila @soratami @Ashling92 @aaronhansome @Robert @Sanctuary @Remorque @Music Is Life @collxtion
    Lowest: 0 x 2 (@Aester @Petty Mayonnaise)

6. Three of my 10s. Mercilessly eliminated in succession. Just like that.
    [​IMG]

evilsin, Rem, Lila and 11 others like this.
  7. Jwentz, Lila, stuaw and 9 others like this.
  8. All those reviewers mentioning the Mark Taylor remix, then @Subwaykid not posting it :D
    Well Britney, I went down and got it for you

stuaw, Lapras, Andrew.L and 5 others like this.
  9. Still the best version of "Yoü And I."

rdp and Sprockrooster like this.
  10. Can't see which version, but if is the jazz version than yes!

11. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

12. I love You and I and think it is unjustly done here but the best version of it is by Kelly Clarkson hnngh.

13. So Speechless, her best ballad, cannot reach the top40 but The Cure, her version of Spotify Pop, is still thriving. I see.

Lila, soratami, Robert and 3 others like this.
  14. You And I was done dirty. Why did I not give it a 10!! I should have given it a 10.

15. I thought I gave this a 10. Huh. Oh well.
    FINALLY. Took y'all long enough. And me getting quoted twice in both posts? I'm so honored!
    Well shit.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  16. This is her best ballad of the Born This Way era.

17. Lila, collxtion, Ana Raquel and 2 others like this.
  18. The sheer disrespect of knocking out Gaga’s best ballad while Shallow slurs its way into the Top 40. Disgusting.

19. Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.