The Lady Gaga Rate (Haus Labs now available) | Page 95 | The Popjustice Forum

The Lady Gaga Rate (Haus Labs now available)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Subwaykid, Nov 4, 2019.

1. 39.

[​IMG]
    Aura

average 7.60
    Highest: 10 x 15 (@Mirwais Ahmadzaï @Verandi @Sanctuary @Maki @Music Is Life @Aidan @Remorque @Itty Bitty Piggy @Guy @soratami @abael @Sprockrooster @Alenko @elektroxx @nikkysan)
    Lowest: 2 x 4 (@Mushroom @Serg. @Robert @blissteria)

And as the first taste of LG6 leaks, we eliminate the first taste we had of Artpop. Let's hope this new era turns out a little better, huh?

2. 38.

[​IMG]
    Americano

average 7.64
    Highest: 11 x 1 (@dylanaber) (@ 10 x 13 (@Phonetics Boy @elektroxx @Up N Down @GimmeWork @tylerc904 @theelusivechanteuse @soratami @Aester @aaronhansome @sfmartin @Music Is Life @Mirwais Ahmadzaï @Maki)
    Lowest: 2 x 1 (@yeRleDanaL)

Well time for both blended guitar/synth cultural socio-political bonkers songs to go, I guess. That she wrote this as a response to Kris Kobach's racist anti-immigration policies and he's still trying to terrorize people 9 years later by hitching his abhorrent wagon to the Trump administration...sigh. The wicked never rest.

myblood, evilsin, Jwentz and 47 others like this.
  3. I think Aura is pretty brilliant, but I never thought it'd make the top 60, let alone the top 40, so I'm not that mad about it leaving.

That said, I'm very surprised about Americano leaving already! I thought it'd hold on a little bit longer.

4. Aura
    [​IMG]

Americano, my first 10.
    [​IMG]

myblood, evilsin, GimmeWork and 17 others like this.
  5. R27

R27

My two lowest remaining scores going back-to-back? I'll take it!

DJHazey likes this.
  6. Aura and Americano are both bonkers and very very amazing. Some of y'all are just weak.

myblood, Lila, Maki and 6 others like this.
  7. Americano is a masterpiece.

8. Americano is the only song I wrote commentary for, oop!

9. Americano deserved so much better. Aura did not.

10. 37.

[​IMG]
    Summerboy
    average 7.68
    Highest: 11 x 1 (@askew) 10 x 23 (@aux @BEST FICTION @Aester @PushyBakerFriend @Petty Mayonnaise @Music Is Life @heavymetalGAGA @aaronhansome @Robert @Petit nain des Îles @happiestgirl @SyPOPhantic @soratami @VitaminBee @Andrew.L @tylerc904 @ABoy’sGot2Suffer4Fashion @roborovsky @DJHazey @Sprockrooster @yeRleDanaL @Phonetics Boy @lehnw01)
    Lowest: 1 x 1 (@2014 wtf is this)

Whew those 10s, pop justice! An inessential Gaga track and yet look at the material. The range! The breeziness! The humor! Make this the entire blueprint for LG6 teebs.

Is this the only time it was performed live? Tragic​

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
  11. It could have lasted a little longer but I’m happy Summerboy made it this far. It should have outlasted I Like It Rough though.

That 1 though...

12. The last few eliminations. Just... wrong.

To all of those who are responsible for them leaving way before they should:
    [​IMG]

13. Summerboy and I Like It Rough making it so far is the gag of the season.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
    myblood, Lila, stuaw and 4 others like this.
  14. SKSKSKSK BYE

15. 2014

2014 Staff Member

None of those had ANY business being in the top 40.

RMK and collxtion like this.
  16. aux

aux

17. Summerboy and Americano are both album highlights. Aura is an album low and should’ve gone a while ago.

18. I'm sorry what? @2014 explain yourself?

myblood, DJHazey, Andrew.L and 3 others like this.
  19. Losing two tens back-to-back was painful, but "Summerboy" finally leaving softened the blow a little.

Verandi likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.