The Lady Gaga Rate (Haus Labs now available) | Page 98 | The Popjustice Forum

The Lady Gaga Rate (Haus Labs now available)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Subwaykid, Nov 4, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

2. I hope ARTPOP's best song; 'Sexxx Dreams' makes the top 30.

3. Hoping that "Always Remember Us This Way," "Diamond Heart," "I Like It Rough" and "Joanne" are the next to leave.

Untouchable Ace likes this.
  4. I thought Electric Chapel was a fan favorite but perhaps the guitar was too much for some. I'm hurt.

5. I forgot Joanne was in............. my 11 leaving hurts even more now

6. Joanne (the song) is very MOR and my lowest score left so I would like to see it evacuate now.

daninternational likes this.
  7. And here we are.
    Surprised at @Subwaykid being surprised at it staying 'so long' (although those allergic to electric guitars resulted in a reasonable subtraction).
    Like @Petit nain des Îles said, I always thought it was a fan favorite from "Born This Way". The trinity of her underrated non-singles from that album ("Americano", "Electric Chapel" and "Bloody Mary") is unfortunately becoming a reality...

The production of "Electric Chapel" is incredible, as well as the melody, the verses take my breath away every time and overall it's just an amazing and genius song. I absolutely adore the use of guitar, too.
    One of her best non singles, I gave it a 9,75. Should've been in the top 25 at the very least.

Oh, and amazing 11 pick, @31entrance!

8. The Grammy winning Joanne (Where Do You Think You’re Goin’?) (Piano Version) is where it's been for that song.

Lila likes this.
  9. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Hair deserved better.

10. I prefer the Two Door Cinema Club remix of 'Electric Chapel' to the album mix.

11. ARTPOP - 10. This is completely different to anything she's ever done. The lyrics are enigmatic and poetic containing some great imagery. The synths seem to come rumbling in from space then disappear at the end in a heartbeat.

Hair - 9. Some of the verse lyrics bring it down but the chorus is incredibly catchy and I enjoy singing along at the top of my voice. The production keeps you interested in the song even though it's five minutes long.

Electric Chapel - 10. This is in my Top 5. Sad to see it go. It gives me definite Blondie vibes, both in the production and in GAGA's incredible vocals. The last verse is particularly amazing. I love the lyrics because they speak of finding spiritual fulfilment and connection in a sordid nightclub. Exhilarating.

12. If it's not too much trouble @Subwaykid , could we get rundowns of the top 30, 20 and 10? I keep forgetting what's left dddd.

myblood, soratami, Lila and 7 others like this.
  13. 33. 1.

[​IMG]
    I Like It Rough

average 7.95
    Highest: 10 x 12 (@Alenko @madgemad @ABoy’sGot2Suffer4Fashion @Petit nain des Îles @soratami @sfmartin @MilesAngel @Sanctuary @Untouchable Ace @Aidan @Remorque @Music Is Life)
    Lowest: 4 x 1 (@2014 sis)

Well I suppose it had to come to an end eventually. Thanks for voting y'all we've crowned the top song in Gaga's discography! That prechorus, that chorus! The ad libs! The shiny and I know it middle 8! "Won't sleep with a man who dims my shine", some of y'all just can't relate! The best song from her debut that didn't get the single status, as voted by our forum, a hook riddled bop from start to finish, bows out.

myblood, evilsin, Jwentz and 45 others like this.
  14. @Sprockrooster is correct, a 10 at the time, but while still enjoyable nowhere close today.

As far as Shallow.

[​IMG]

15. I should've gave I Like It Rough a full fledged 10, yes it's ''of its time'' but it slaps the fuck out of you and keeps you wanting more.

Verandi likes this.
  16. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
  17. Devestated for I Like it Rough but also delighted with it's performance. What a song.

Weirdly enough there are many line dancing videos for it:

Edit: there are 13 line dance videos on YouTube. Go figure

myblood, evilsin, Mr Blonde and 17 others like this.
  18. Who knew the GP just can't stop line dancing to this deep cut!

ladygagaogaga and Maki like this.
  19. The next one was a bit of a surprise.

myblood, evilsin, GimmeWork and 10 others like this.
  20. 32.

[​IMG]

Shallow
    average 7.99
    Highest: 10 x 25 (@Aidan @aux @Mirwais Ahmadzaï @Phonetics Boy @Alenko @UncleDeSeanAli @RMK @elektroxx @FresherThanYou @roborovsky @Sprockrooster @tylerc904 @Lindsay Lohan @Andrew.L @Slice of Life @Lila @soratami @BelievixStar @Seventeen Days @Ashling92 @aaronhansome @Sleepycat @Music Is Life @Maki @Laurence)
    Lowest: 1 x 1 (@Cutlery)

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.