The Lady Gaga Rate (Haus Labs now available) | Page 99 | The Popjustice Forum

The Lady Gaga Rate (Haus Labs now available)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Subwaykid, Nov 4, 2019.

1. aux

aux

2. RJF

RJF

3. Which means Always Remember Us This Way is our surprise last place finisher from A Star Is Born! Whew, an awardless ballad taking that title? Maybe y'all aren't the thirsty bottoms I made you out to be.

4. Shallow is...serviceable, but it really should've gone about 20 eliminations ago.

5. Surprised no one gave it commentary, guess it speaks for itself.

6. [​IMG]

All that praying paid off, see ya! Now we're looking pretty good. Always Remember Us This Way was my highest score from ASIB (7.5) but other than that my only <8 scores remain as Sexxx Dreams, Gypsy, and Do What U Want though I expected them to go pretty far. I'd like to see the true trinity of the album form though, Applause/Venus/GUY

Untouchable Ace likes this.
  7. Shallow is absolutely gorgeous, but at the same time, I have no particularly strong feelings towards it. I wonder how I'd feel about the song if I were a massive stan of hers. Would I love it because of the success its (deservedly) had, or would I think it was overrated for the same reason? Questions.

Phonetics Boy and collxtion like this.
  8. Oh it did I just wanted to get this elimination out there. Updated and live performances coming momentarily thank u

Music Is Life, Lila and aux like this.
  9. THIS ARTWORK.

10. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I feel like Shallow’s kind of...forgotten about already by the GP? It already feels about 10 years old.

11. RMK

RMK

Culturally, yes. Everything feels quite long ago. But it's still getting 1M+ updates on Spotify everyday.

Lila and stuaw like this.
  12. Shallow - 6. I wish I'd given it a lower score seeing all the songs that it beat. I'm not a fan of the lyrics and find the melody uninteresting. I guess I need to be more ruthless. 'Always Remember Us This Way' is a better song.

blissteria likes this.
  13. [​IMG]

14. I still wish she didn't record Shallow with a frog in her mouth.

15. I'd say the same about 95% of Original Song Oscar winners.

Untouchable Ace and VitaminBee like this.
  16. [​IMG]

It's good and I'm glad it got her one step closer to that EGOT - but let's be honest this is no where near peak Gaga.

17. I’m glad Shallow is out. The version we got, while emotional, doesn’t really make me want to go back to it. Those vocals from the trailer were perfection and now they are rotting on some hard drive. Of course Gaga went in and retooled the entire soundtrack to be more of an “experience” and took out any studio vocal and replaced it with a live one (if it had one).

SyPOPhantic likes this.
  18. Always Remember Us This Way is gorgeous, so let's keep it up lil' Allycats.

19. "I Like It Rough" isn't an ideal elimination, but I'm not too disappointed by it.
    The chorus is so addictive indeed, although there's something more powerful missing and I can't really figure out what, so that's why it got an 8,5 from me.

It really is incredible how it managed to surpass all those songs and become a highest ranked "The Fame" non-single, while it was just a bonus track (on some editions) - I never saw it coming. Deserves to be praised and we should be proud of it going this far.

Such a shame that "The Fame" is down to only its big singles before we even reached top 30.
    Very underrated album.

20. I'm a bit tired of Shallow, it kinda got too big so it's hard to judge. I'm sure in a couple of years it would be higher.

Anyway you all did Hair, Electric Chapel and I like it rough (!!!!) wrong.

But the biggest crime is ARTPOP. It's one of her very very best songs.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
    myblood, Aester, AllGagaLike and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.