The Lady GaGa Video Rate - AND THE WINNER IS...!

Join me on a journey of lightening bolts, latex scuba suits, disco sticks, Micky Mouse sunglasses, Russian sex-trafficking supermodels, poisonous pancakes, machine gun braziers, a Government-Owned Alien Territory, a biblical bike gang, a fucking fire escape, a whole lot of corn, and some disturbing abuse of Honey Nut Cheerios...

[video=vimeo;62655173]http://vimeo.com/62655173[/video]

ICONIC, I think we can all agree. So basically, I'm looking for scores out of 10 for all of these videos:

Just Dance
Beautiful Dirty Rich
Poker Face
Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)
LoveGame
Paparazzi
Bad Romance
Telephone
Alejandro
Born This Way
Judas
The Edge of Glory
Yoü and I
Marry The Night

Feel free to include comments with your scores as you may be quoted during the countdown and that will surely be a lovely experience for all involved.

Voting closes next Monday (is that a reasonable amount of time? Let me know if not) so PM your scores ASAP and I'll literally work out the average with a calculator because I've managed to go this far in life with being able to work Excel properly and I don't see why I should start now, even though it would be quite handy for my actual job but that's not going to get montage videos edited any quicker in my spare time, now is it?

ENJOY!

Last edited:
Re: The Lady GaGa Video Rate - VOTE NOW!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA -- ahem. I just know that some of my favorites don't exactly mesh with the popular opinion around here, so I think I'm going to have fun with this.

In.

Should be interesting, I think. She has plenty of videos that really divide opinions.

I think we know what is coming last - this should be very exciting.

Oh I love the Haus intro thing you've used. Iconic. This should be good! Count me in. This will not merely be iconic, this will be... Post-iconic.

This has made me realise how much Ive missed Gaga....she needs to give pop music another shot in the arm and produce something as amazing and ICONIC as that 'The Haus' intro. Candy Warhol for AN ARTPOP comeback.

he/him

Doing this, my perfect opinion is needed to defend a certain video.

The Best Video Artist.

This is a three horse race as far as popular opinion goes.

Gonna do this on my day off on Wednesday and reconnect with my fave.

Are people not watching the videos again? - I think I need to have a look at some before I give The Definitive Opinion.

I'm going to watch all of them again for the sake this rate, just to give every one of them a fresh opinion. I'll probably have my scores in a day or two from now.

Sweet video there, IMHO. I loved it!

I shall be taking part (even though you didn't vote in my BUT I'M NOT BITTER!!!!!!!1!), and I'm really looking forward to it. Obviously, I'm going to spam and force 'Telephone' to the win, because it includes the real Queen of the Music Video - Beyoncé.

*ahem*

Nah, this should be good. I'm imagining tight, and very high overall scores. But I'm fairly certain I know what's going to win here. But hey, who knows on a Popjustice Rate, eh?

*cries for '4'*

He / Him / His

There's an introductory video!? I cannot see the embedded video on my iPhone! Somebody link me to it STAT!