The Mariah Carey Discography Rate Pt.1 • FINISHED

I know I've said it already, but @vague you did that and more. I'm so excited for Part 2 and I hope whoever had an overall average below 7 is no longer allowed to participate.

gronXRv.gif
GOD, THAT GIF.

God, this is such a flawless top 3, honestly it could go either way and I would still be happy with the result. Fantasy is that kind of song that it's like a pure joy and bliss throughout, like a fantasy indeed. Truly deserved winner.

Also round of applause for @vague for making this amazing rate with beautiful graphics and all of this chart data. It was a pleasure to participate and I can't wait for part 2!

So when is part 2 happening?

I'm not sure yet. November and December are the busiest times of the year for me at work, plus I'll have hella family stuff with the holidays coming up, so I've been trying to see what my schedule will allow. I don't want to leave the rate in limbo if real life gets in the way, and I also don't want to have start and stop eliminations around the holidays when I'll be away from home practically 24/7. I reckon y'all will have your own holiday things going on, too, so I figure waiting a couple of
months would be ideal for all of us?

As of now, I'm thinking of opening the thread sometime in early/mid-January once things have calmed down. Is that good with everyone?