The Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) | Page 435 | The Popjustice Forum

The Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Shockbox, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Can’t we keep everything in the one thread? Otherwise we’re just going to have different Ms Marvel conversations going on.

I pretty much echo what everyone else said - it was pretty perfect.

2. It's nice to have somewhere to talk about the more popular titles when things get going episode by episode more freely without having to fill the page up with spoiler tags.

3. Looks like we're getting a Thunderbolts movie directed by Jake Schreier. Lots of speculation this is the next time we'll see Yelena, Winter Soldier and Taskmaster.

Macsun and Music Is Death like this.
  4. Interesting, so no Dark Avengers? They need to go dark with this movie.

Macanudo likes this.
  5. I am here for any outing of Sebastian and his Thighs of Betrayal.
    [​IMG]
    Also some of the more recent Thunderbolts comics have been pretty solid so this could be good. As long as Zemo is there with Yelena and Bucky.

6. where is Black Widows starring Kate and Yelena huh?

nathanspears, scottdisick94 and He like this.
  7. He

He

Taskmaster and Bucky can stay home. Kii.

Yelena yes please.

8. I’ll take Ghost for Thunderbolts, I want Hannah John-Kamen to return.

9. This! She was fantastic in Ant-Man.

Lander, KamikazeHeart and eddy2375 like this.
  10. I'd love for Ghost to come back, but please give her a better, more interesting costume.

11. I liked her costume to be honest. It was the lack of action in that film that irritated me. One car chase and Ant Man growing and falling in the harbour does not a superhero film make.

VitaminBee likes this.
  12. I can't wait for more episodes of Ms Marvel. They really just nailed it with that one, huh.

wickedbruv and Music Is Death like this.

13. Whew this is adorable. I love that they have the confidence to give a leading role to somebody completely unknown.

Lander, thommyh, Macsun and 5 others like this.
  14. I'm a little concerned about Ms. Marvel after learning whoever directed the first episode only directed 2 episodes this season, the first and last, so i'm hoping episode 2 will pass the vibe check. Hope so.

15. Probably not the correct takeaway but that one scene in Morbius where The Kill by Jessie Ware is playing in the background is pretty good

16. Just watched Ms Marvel. The story is very Turning Red, like very... but I still loved it.
    Also, Bruno gave me nice boy Nick Nelson energy.

Can't wait to see more.

17. All this talk about Ms. Marvel being similar to Turning Red….sorta glad I haven’t watched that movie yet.

18. Let’s GO!!

I hope Vision or even Wanda shows up in this.

19. I mean, they HAVE to, right? Why else would they be bringing Simon of all people into the MCU if not to further the (still languishing!) White Vision / Wanda / real life procreation of Billy & Tommy storyline...?

bbynewyear and Macsun like this.
  20. Yeah it’s not a bad beat given where Vision was left at the end of WandaVision. I have yet to see MoM to know where Wanda currently is…

Plus Wonder Woman has a mildly interesting angle as a Hollywood actor-cum-superhero. That said… his classic friendship with Beast was one of his defining traits. I wonder if they’d put him in there?

Macsun likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.