The Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) | Page 469 | The Popjustice Forum

The Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Shockbox, Oct 23, 2014.

Babylon, Andrew and IndyRS like this.
  2. Disney being.

[​IMG]

I feel like Disney already announced so much this year.

3. Thunderbolts has the potential to be incredible. There is so much potential in that lineup, and I'm so glad they found a way to bring Ghost back.

I think the lack of Fantastic Four means they haven't actually signed all four yet.

Lander likes this.
  4. Much as I loved Falcon & The Winter Soldier, I am really eager to see Bucky without Cap or Sam. He's been on a real journey and I just want my one armed cutie to shine. I love the Thunderbolts comics and can't wait for this. Part of me wishes it would be used to give us Songbird though.
    Either way it's going to be fun.
    [​IMG]

wwgof12 likes this.
  5. Where is Kate Bishop?

6. Being saved for a Young Avengers film.

wodny likes this.
  7. I guess the Thunderbolts won't be completely evil then of Yelena and Bucky are a part of it. His dynamic with John is gonna be interesting for sure. I'm looking forward to it, the line-up is really great.

8. In the eyes of the public (within the MCU) Bucky is probably still seen as a bit of a villain I guess? I guess that's going to be the plot of this, disgraced heroes and villains seeking redemption in the public eye, or something similar. That's how the comics have developed anyway, it's more expansive than the original plot of "villains pretending to be good and some of them actually liking being heroic"

Music Is Death likes this.
  9. They also talked about Loki S2 and that it will connect the whole multiverse saga

Music Is Death likes this.
  10. They really need to get on with announcing and making Young Avengers before everyone gets too old.

Macanudo and Bookwormboy like this.

11. Low-key serving faghag out on the town with her favorite boys

12. I’m going to need Yelena in her dark lip look again from Hawkeye. Happy to see her front and center for the team.

13. I’m really glad to see that Ghost and Taskmaster are back for Thunderbolts.

I thought Ghost had one of the best “villain” roles in the MCU (along with having a hetty crush on Hannah).

Taskmaster had no development in Black Widow so that’ll be interesting to see.

Seriously no Fantastic Four cast announcement?!

14. Yeah, that makes sense. Especially since most of them weren't straight up villainous in their roles. The only people in the line-up we've seen as actual villains are Ghost, who was experiencing regret near the end of her movie and John, who I could see regretting everything he did in Falcon and the Winter Soldier.
    And it'll be interesting to see Taskmaster and where she's at now since it's been like 10 years since Black Widow.

15. What’s this Werewolf By Night thing? Whatever that is had completely passed me by. Is it based on a comic? That trailer didn’t feel like the MCU at all.

16. It was a comic series. It seems like they are using a bunch of the more supernatural characters from the Marvel Universe. It looks like Elsa Bloodstone is the female lead too. It looks like it'll be a lot of fun!

Lander likes this.
  17. I'm intrigued by Werewolf by Night. It's giving me Wandavision flashbacks, step outside the box occasionally, and do something different and interesting. I'm excited!

18. Yeah the camp horror b-movie vibes of Werewolf By Night are it.

Aidan and VitaminBee like this.
  19. Legit thought that was Krysten Ritter in that Werewolf any Night trailer.
    Secret Invasion looks good! Excited for that!
    Did they not confirm that there would be Fantastic 4 news at D23 a week or two ago?

20. I love the fact that Hannah played ‘Viva’ in the (ahem) ‘hit’ West End musical, ‘Viva Forever’, belting out Spice Girl hits like a true queen! Now she is in the MCU!

Girl Power indeed!

POPGASM and Edu like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.