The Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) | Page 474 | The Popjustice Forum

The Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Shockbox, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Oh my god.

2. The rumor was true!

3. A WOLVERINE AND DEADPOOL TEAM UP. WHAT

Bobbyrae, Macsun, DoggySwami and 3 others like this.
  4. Amazing

5. This is boldly cynical, even for Disney.

joe_alouder likes this.
  6. BTG

BTG

A scream! Not Hugh coming out of retirement for a Disney cheque and some camp fun.

Alenko, Macsun, aux and 4 others like this.
  7. I KNEW HE WOULDN’T BE ABLE TO RESIST THE CLAWS AGAIN!

8. BTG

BTG

Hear me out, the movie should feature Jubilee as the third star.

[​IMG]

Chris_P, New Flame, lushLuck and 12 others like this.
  9. He

He

Disney and the fresh ideas… but it sounds great on paper.

10. Fun I guess but not the X-Men in the MCU news anybody actually wanted.

joe_alouder, Alenko, Lander and 8 others like this.
  11. WELL I'M FUCKING EXCITED FOR THIS.

12. I really don't want Fox X-Men anywhere near the MCU. Or Deadpool for that matter.

Mr.Arroz and Lander like this.
  13. Ugh, I haven’t seen any of the Deadpool films and to be honest this one probably won’t change that. I guess it’s cool to give Hugh a big send off as the character but I have no interest in seeing him reprise the role as the main MCU Wolverine.

He likes this.
  14. That's what Logan was though ddd I don't think he'll be the main Wolverine going forward though. I'm hoping it'll just be a fun little romp for the two of them and Logan will probably die, again. Fingers crossed Laura is in this or introduced somehow in the film because she can definitely be the main MCU Wolverine in my opinion.

Macsun and irishlamb like this.
  15. BTG

BTG

Surely this is just some multiversal adventure with the two of them, no doubt ending with Deadpool entering the MCU verse and leaving Hugh behind? Post credits scene is him meeting the new Wolverine.

Bring back Famke!

wodny, Lander, aux and 2 others like this.
  16. Wait this could work. If it's set post Days Of Future Past and pre-Logan...very here for it. That said, there was a Wolverin Easter egg in She-Hulk...they could just cast a different actor but I'd honestly prefer it if they brought back Dafne to play Laura in the MCU.

VitaminBee and Andrew like this.
  17. True but I guess it was always going to happen. Feige knows it’s easy money.

Music Is Death likes this.
  18. Yeah. And I'm assuming Hugh thought it'd be fun to work with Ryan as Deadpool. I mean, money probably played a factor too but it was obvious he wanted Logan to be his last romp in the role (and it was fantastic!!) so I don't think he'd come back unless he really wanted to.

Andrew likes this.
  19. What a bunch of Debbie downers.

It’s exciting to see Hugh back for a bonus round. It was clear back in the day that he would have loved to have been involved with The Avengers. Seeing him get to potentially star alongside some MCU stars will be super exciting for him

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.