The Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU)

Hear me out, the movie should feature Jubilee as the third star.

8cecb0415073c787f94764ad3eb507ef137dc1dc.gifv

He/Him
Ugh, I haven’t seen any of the Deadpool films and to be honest this one probably won’t change that. I guess it’s cool to give Hugh a big send off as the character but I have no interest in seeing him reprise the role as the main MCU Wolverine.

Reactions: He
to give Hugh a big send off as the character
That's what Logan was though ddd I don't think he'll be the main Wolverine going forward though. I'm hoping it'll just be a fun little romp for the two of them and Logan will probably die, again. Fingers crossed Laura is in this or introduced somehow in the film because she can definitely be the main MCU Wolverine in my opinion.

Surely this is just some multiversal adventure with the two of them, no doubt ending with Deadpool entering the MCU verse and leaving Hugh behind? Post credits scene is him meeting the new Wolverine.

Bring back Famke!
Wait this could work. If it's set post Days Of Future Past and pre-Logan...very here for it. That said, there was a Wolverin Easter egg in She-Hulk...they could just cast a different actor but I'd honestly prefer it if they brought back Dafne to play Laura in the MCU.

He/Him
That's what Logan was though ddd I don't think he'll be the main Wolverine going forward though. I'm hoping it'll just be a fun little romp for the two of them and Logan will probably die, again. Fingers crossed Laura is in this or introduced somehow in the film because she can definitely be the main MCU Wolverine in my opinion.
True but I guess it was always going to happen. Feige knows it’s easy money.

True but I guess it was always going to happen. Feige knows it’s easy money.
Yeah. And I'm assuming Hugh thought it'd be fun to work with Ryan as Deadpool. I mean, money probably played a factor too but it was obvious he wanted Logan to be his last romp in the role (and it was fantastic!!) so I don't think he'd come back unless he really wanted to.

So once again the X-Men is all about Wolverine. I'm sick.

It’s tough to admit but Wolverine is the gateway door to the X-Men now. His popularity is really strong and it was Jackmans portrayal that kicked it all off. I think it’s sorta cool that Jackman will be triggering the whole X-Journey in the mainline MCU. ( That’s if this movie is in the mainline MCU)

He/Him
Wolverine isn’t the gateway to the X-Men though. There are a lot of characters that you can launch with that would be a better foot to lead with. There’s already enough excitement for the MCU’s first X-Men film/series that they don’t need to depend on him. I don’t think Deadpool 3 will end with Jackman in the MCU either.

Honestly, Wolverine is overrated and I feel like they’ve done most of his stories already in the Fox movies, which left far more interesting characters in the dust. I’m tired of Weapon X, William Stryker and all of that. The only thing I’d hate to see more is the space aspect of the X-Men with the Shi’ar.