The Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) | Page 498 | The Popjustice Forum

The Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Shockbox, Oct 23, 2014.

1. I think we're just mainly laughing at ridiculous is that any fake news site can post any old thing and people in masses take it verbatim.

2. Black Panther 2 was amazing!

Now can the overarching story start please, I'm desperate for the saga storyline. I'm hoping it starts properly with Ant-Man.

3. Or this -

4. Wait this actually looks... good?

5. Guardians is probably my least favourite series in the MCU but Bradley Cooper always wins me over with his performance as Rocket, hopefully he gets a real focus in this one.

Im also excited for some Gamora, Nebula and Mantis action and a better look at Will Poulter’s MCU body.

aboutyounow and POPGASM like this.
  6. Guardians is probably my favourite series in the MCU. Oh i will be sat there with my Gamora themed popcorn and large pepsi max!

[​IMG]

7. The speculation on social media that Rocket will die based on one line in the trailer is weird.

8. I would assume they won't kill Rocket off since it looks so obvious in the trailer that he might be dying. Like if he was really going to die, they wouldn't be hinting at it so heavily I'd guess.

9. They shouldn't have put the We are Groot line in the trailer but it looks good! I am excited.

scottdisick94 likes this.
  10. That short clip of Adam Warlock from the Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 trailer looks like a bad cosplay, tbh. Hopefully, he looks better in the final film.

11. I feel like Star Lord could die.

I'd love it to be a Rogue One emotional one where they all go one by one.

Apart from Nebula
    or Gamora, or Mantis, or Cosmo.

Lander, Phloo, He and 2 others like this.
  12. It looks decent. Confused as to how they're going to handle and explain Gamora. What actually happened at the end of End-Game? Why didn't she go back to her original timeline with everyone else Thanos brought? I wonder if this will link into the TVA somehow?

13. I hope they all die.

ItBeats, Steve003, 4Roses and 6 others like this.
  14. We already have a hundred new characters introduced in Phase 4 alone, I'm happy for them all to die.

15. Didn't Tony snap Thanos and his forces out of existence, not back into their original timeline, hence why they were dusted?

16. I thought Thanos was dusted but everyone else was sent back? I thought the problem was the messy timelines and why things had to be reversed (Rogers putting the infinity stones back into the right timelines)

17. No, they all get dusted.

18. Nah, we see them all getting dusted.

elektroxx likes this.
  19. The deleted scene in Endgame shows new Gamora survived the dusting...

Macanudo and nathanspears like this.
  20. The VFX in the Guardians movie looks fucking awful. Disney should be ashamed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.