The Marvel Cinematic Universe | Page 209 | The Popjustice Forum

The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Shockbox, Oct 23, 2014.

1. It is.

2. The first trailer is supposed to drop later this month...

3. I really want the good sis Hailee Steinfeld to confirm that she's playing Kate Bishop.

VitaminBee likes this.
  4. So the writers room for She Hulk is turning out to be pretty sensational. Knowing Jessica Gao is the EP fills me with excitement but the fact Kara R Brown (Grownish and ex cohost of Keep It podcast) and Producer Zig (director and writer, big in LA comedy podcast circles) are staff writers for the show makes me think it could truly be something special.

I was pushing for them to hire Betty Gilpin but I’m sure whoever they cast will be great.

5. I’m into it.

6. I'm very into that score, the whole thing is giving me Winter Solider vibes.

Miss Tree is about to do THAT.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
    Lander, aux, He and 3 others like this.
  7. So that looks amazing.

8. Announce Captain Marvel 2.

aux and Joe. like this.
  9. That looks fab. Also WHAT film did I watch really recently with that style of apartment building? Where she meets up with Yelena/'sis'? Atomic Blonde? Something else maybe.

Anyway I'm READY.

10. Oh here's the tea.

Lander, aux, scottdisick94 and 3 others like this.
  11. Fighting With My Family, Midsommar, Little Women and Black Widow in the space of 15 months? Florence Pugh is having a great couple of years.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
    Someboy, Lander, aniraz and 10 others like this.
  12. Yeah I’m getting major Winter Solider vibes which is a good thing because that is the best MCU film. The score sounded so good as well

aux likes this.
  13. And we got a new wig.

dodoriazarbon likes this.
  14. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

I wasn't sure it quite felt like an MCU movie but then they made the fat jokes and I was like "Oh there we are..."

15. The trailer is a mess and I love it, the music is on point.

Mikl C likes this.
  16. It reminded me of the Berlin apartment in The Good Liar?

VitaminBee likes this.
  17. I haven't been following anything about this but Queen Rachel Weisz is in it?? SOLD.

18. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

Sold.

Apparently Scarlett plays all four members of her family and all the bad guys, other faces were CGId in afterwards.

19. Oh that looks very good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.