The Marvel Cinematic Universe | Page 210 | The Popjustice Forum

The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Shockbox, Oct 23, 2014.

1. BTG

BTG

TreeJo serving a decent wig? I'm sold.

Also, delete straight, white, male fanboys. I just had the displeasure of reading a comment that "David Harbour stole the show." In a trailer with Scarlet, Rachel and Florence? Not bloody likely.

2. It reminds me of the building in Spy with Melissa McCarthy where she accidentally kills the guy who takes dick pics of himself.

3. It looked good but the final scene looks straight out of the opening of Charlie's Angels:Full Throttle and you can't mess with perfection.

WhenTheSunGoesDown likes this.
  4. Her sister and the apartment is giving me Villanelle vibes from Killing Eve.

Macanudo likes this.
  5. I thought it was Katya.

smellycat and DoggySwami like this.
  6. I’m so ready for Marvel to deliver their best content
    [​IMG]

7. I hope she has a full american accent now and not that awful fake polish accent.

Andrew.L likes this.
  8. I feel like this sitcom concept they have going could be one way to do that. I just want a mor interesting costume for her and an attempt at doing the headpiece she has in the comics.

9. I just hate that we have to suffer through Falcon and the Winter Solider and fucking Loki before we get this
    [​IMG]

10. Bumping this cause I'm still PLUCK'T

johnny_tsunami, diamondliam and Aidan like this.
  11. Yes, we will have to sit through Falcon and the Winter Soldier but there’s no release dates other than Spring 2021 for both WandaVision and Loki. It could come before, as most sites discussing the two series have WV before Loki. As an added note, WandaVision is also filming first...

12. Well I’m guessing Loki will come first since Wandavision is going to lead into Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness

13. Fair enough but WandaVision filming first is a good sign it will come before and not after. Isn’t Loki also bringing up Doctor Strange realms with all his time traveling too?

14. They could film and just sit on it. The show is suppose to lead up to the Dr. Strange sequel, so it will make sense for it to lead up right before that to build up hype? Maybe there will be lots of post production because of special effects.

15. Eh. Based on my experience with TV production. These things are planned for a reason. It’s filming and I’m betting it’s coming first. Loki will need loads of FX too. It just seems to be so much farther ahead in production than Loki is. Loki is still in the casting phase while WandaVision has been filming.

Also, I just don’t want to have to sit through Loki and still have to wait for Wanda to get the spotlight she deserves.

16. I would personally like to thank the Marvel Gods because OHMYGOD:

elektroxx, BTG, Phloo and 10 others like this.
  17. Is this for real? DAMN! He’s more ripped than Chris Evans and Hemsworth during their transformation. I’m drooling!

18. Looks like Loki is being re-cast?! Somebody demanded too much money for a TV series...

19. Can’t see anything about it on Deadline/Variety/THR so calling bs just now

20. If this is the case... Just can the series. Without Tom Hiddleston it wouldn’t have much of a draw?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.