The Marvel Cinematic Universe | Page 235 | The Popjustice Forum

The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Shockbox, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Confirmed that it’s coming this year, I can’t wait!

2. Originally it was scheduled to be released first, however production was shut down due to the pandemic, they only started filming again a couple of weeks ago.

WandaVision was already fully filmed prior to the lockdown due to the schedules of the leads and I believe it needed more time for post production SFX and as such it’s now being released first.

3. I definitely recall Falcon & Winter Soldier coming first. How's this going to work with the films then? Wasn't WandaVision meant to lead into Dr Strange & The Multiverse Of Madness?

4. According to sources Back Widow ending leads to Falcon & Winter Soldier.

5. Yes it does. I read something a while back that they were potentially splitting the season so that they could hold back some episodes for closer to Dr Strange. But given how short the seasons are, that's not going to work. But it is a very long time to wait.

elektroxx likes this.
  6. The could potentially film another special season or special episode that airs right before the movie.

7. They should let things be standalone. If threads are there to be picked up, great. But it shouldn't be so tied that it causes delays/breaks in the schedule.

8. I mean, if it leads into something, you usually have to wait anyways. Other films have led to into other stories and sometimes you have to wait one to three years to get to it. I don’t see how this is any different.

Basically, just give me WandaVision this year to make my gay soul happy.

Robert, Remorque and He like this.
  9. I know that animation is a long process and I have no idea how far along they've gotten into production with the series, but Disney+ should start releasing What If? episodes to satiate the fans' demands for something new.

Lander and Macsun like this.
  10. That’s what I don’t get. They must have a handful of episodes ready. Toss one out as a tease to tide us over or something.

Lander and elektroxx like this.
  11. Yeah I think they're holding onto it. There is no way the animated show has not been completed yet. Didn't we have teasers for it years ago? With MCU stuff there is a masterplan for everything. I think they are just waiting for everything to line up correctly and it all starts with Black Widow.

Macanudo likes this.
  12. BTG

BTG

!!!!!

Dreampopboy, Rob, Remorque and 15 others like this.
  13. This is awesome. She’s so hugely talented.

14. I'm sure they are still doing some animation on it but they must have a few locked and ready. The thing is, they aren't tied to the future of the MCU. They are alternate possibilities of what has happened in the MCU. I'm sure they could release them all now and be fine.

As for She-Hulk, a great casting choice and cool that it wasn't who everyone expected (Allison Brie). They must be ramping up on filming soon!

15. GAG

Lander, Remorque, He and 3 others like this.
  16. Tatiana is the perfect Jennifer. Colour me excited.

He and Andrew.L like this.
  17. Okay now THAT is great casting.

He likes this.
  18. Wait I didn't even know they were doing a She-Hulk series. Where have I been?

19. I’ve never seen Orphan Black but I’ve heard mostly good things about the show and Tatiana. I’m sure she’s a fine choice. Also I’m sorta glad they went with her compared to Allison Brie because she looks more similar to Mark Ruffalo.

20. He

He

Tatiana is amazing!!

I’m so happy she’s getting that Marvel coin.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.