The Marvel Cinematic Universe | Page 236 | The Popjustice Forum

The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Shockbox, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Oh My God!! Yes!! She’s amazing, can’t wait to see this now!

He likes this.
  2. All those years old rumors about her joining the newly finished Star Wars trilogy, only for her to get Marvel coins afterwards... love to see it.

The way she won.

thommyh, Lander, Remorque and 4 others like this.
  3. Well she dodged a bullet. Everyones time will come. She could possibly be in a hit tv show and definitely a hit movie now.

4. WandaVision trailer!

5. I love Kathryn Hahn, tbh.

6. This looks really, really good! I can't wait to watch it.

Lander, Music Is Death and He like this.
  7. Holy fuck this looks really good!! Disney+ is sitting on a gold mine with these shows.

Lander and thommyh like this.
  8. I wish Paul Bettany wasn't trash but it looks really good. I will co-sign the Kathryn Hahn love. She is fabulous.

He likes this.
  9. Kathryn Hahn is always so great! Loved the little glimpse at Monica too! Give me a release date, please!

10. He

He

Oh no, what did he do?

11. Can people stop with this person is trash shite and leaving no context or proof ?

12. I mean it's all over the internet if you really care. If Paul is one of your favorites somehow so sorry that I offended you.

13. You still haven't given any context or proof....
    And no I barely knew his name but I find this "oh this person is trash" crap getting more and more frustrating

14. I don't need to. I don't like him. That is my opinion and I have my reasons. Not my fault so many people in Hollywood act shitty. I can see this conversation will get nowhere though so I hope you have a great night!

He likes this.
  15. Again no context or proof, if you have an opinion fine but don't say this person is this just because you don't like them. Also I've looked online and can't find these examples you said are there

16. There is a massive difference between "I don't like this person" and "This person is trash." Also, I can't find any controversies related to Paul Bettany either.

Tom Selick and Music Is Death like this.
  17. He and WhenTheSunGoesDown like this.
  18. joe_alouder, He, thommyh and 3 others like this.
  19. This looks great.

VitaminBee likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.