The Marvel Cinematic Universe | Page 296 | The Popjustice Forum

The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Shockbox, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Storm would be too obvious. Marvel really needs more black female heroes. For someone high profile like her she needs a high profile character. (While not high profile, just race bend Dazzler and call it a day)

Andrew.L likes this.
  2. BTG

BTG

I always thought Janelle Monáe would be an amazing Dazzler.

Dreampopboy and Tiger Suit like this.
  3. He

He

Rihanna was iconic as Flubber in Valerian.

New Flame, smellycat and Andrew.L like this.
  4. If a Kraven The Hunter movie really is coming, Rihanna would make a great Calypso.

Music Is Death and New Flame like this.
  5. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

Hope my little Pughnanis are ready for July 9th.

[​IMG]

6. I hope I can see this in cinemas, the film looks amazing.

Music Is Death likes this.
  7. With the way she's talking in the trailer, it makes me feel like this is going to make me even more sad that Black Widow is dead.

8. Whew, this looks SO good.

Remorque, Lander, Macanudo and 10 others like this.
  9. That looks absolutely phenomenal.

10. He

He

Yes, save us from Falcon and Bucky!

4Roses, Macanudo, irishlamb and 2 others like this.
  11. Gugu!

12. Loki looks great, in the same weird and wonderful vein as WandaVision. Let the straights keep Falcon and Winter Soldier.

13. Who is that woman at 2:07? I thought it could be Natasha... randomly?

14. I honestly did not recognize Owen Wilson, which is ridiculous because his voice is so distinctive.

15. THAT'S WHO THAT WAS.
    I was like "Why does this man look so familiar?!"
    He looks like Eric Dane's long lost brother now.

elektroxx likes this.
  16. I have very little interest in Loki or Tom Hiddleston, he gets shoehorned way too much and isn't all that interesting to me. Still, I might watch this. Mainly for Owen Wilson.

17. I rewatched Endgame and I’m annoyed about Natasha’s death all over again. Does anyone think there’s any chance they bring her back beyond her solo film? It’s unlikely, so I’m hoping she’ll at least get a funeral.

Music Is Death likes this.
  18. I still find it such a shame that the original female Avenger wasn’t part of the big female team up. Honestly I feel like they should’ve killed off a lesser character at that point (Drax survive the snap and go to Vormir with Rocket?) because I didn’t feel totally satisfied having Natasha not there for the final battle with the original team.

19. I always say like some rift in space time is going to happen at the end of her solo movie and she will be plucked from the past or something, but everyone always says "no, no, that's not what this film is supposed to be". So. I guess anything is possible but it's seeming unlikely.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.