The Marvel Cinematic Universe | Page 437 | The Popjustice Forum

The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Shockbox, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Spider-Woman is a bit of an odd one out since she is traditionally closer to Avengers and Hydra, it's only quite recently that she's become more involved with the Spider-Verse.

2. He

He

Casts of famous celebrities are boring.

Mr Blonde, Mr.Arroz and nathanspears like this.
  3. This sounds too good to be true, almost like fan fiction.
    Isn't Olivia Wilde attached to direct (and possible star) in the Spider Woman film?

4. Why do these castings look like it’s for a Black Widow movie?

bbynewyear likes this.
  5. That... would be pretty exciting.

I always had Sydney pegged for a more glam take on Yelena Belova before Florence was casted. Would've been great.

6. Love this poster!

Music Is Death likes this.
  7. I’m low-key a little worried about Love & Thunder. Saw whatever short clip was going around the other day and it looked a little rough. I want to stan, of course, but MoM actually left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth.

8. I'm a bit...annoyed that Valkyrie's sexuality apparently properly addressed again from what Tessa said in interviews? After they cut the scenes in Ragnarok and teased that she needed to find her queen. With Tessa being such a proud queer woman I really thought they'd lean into it a bit more this time round. I might be wrong and it is addressed in some way of course. Hopefully she gets with Carol in The Marvels otherwise.

GimmeWork likes this.
  9. Some Black Panther: Wakanda Forever images.

10. I don’t know if it’s officially announced… but an aqua brief wearing character has leaked for Black Panther.

11. I agree. I really dislike it. My eyes rolled back so far into the back of my head when I saw you know who at end of Eternals. It takes me out of it and it cheapens the film in my opinion.

12. It's been rumored he'll be in it for a while, but just in case I'll use a spoiler tag. If they don't acknowledge he's a mutant, I'll be annoyed.

VitaminBee likes this.
  13. It’s giving Fire Island

GimmeWork, 4Roses, Rob and 5 others like this.
  14. Another look at a new character for Black Panther 2

Last edited: Jul 3, 2022
    Music Is Death likes this.
  15. Gay Rights.

16. Tweet has gone

17. Ah turns out it was a fake being passed around with the real leaks

Bookwormboy likes this.
  18. It's apparently not addressed in Thor 4. Which, given the title, would appear to be a massive missed opportunity and just fucking annoying.

19. He

He

Was anything else expected from Disney?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.