The Morning Show (Aniston, Witherspoon + Carrell) | Page 11 | The Popjustice Forum

The Morning Show (Aniston, Witherspoon + Carrell)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Mikal, Sep 2, 2019.

1. OMG YAAAAAAASSSS!!!!!

2. Reese ditching the wig is a game-changer, half the cast not appearing in this is… odd, and already needs more Margulies.

Remorque, spaceship, Someboy and 5 others like this.
  3. Bradley's delivery of the terrible dialogue "so get loud" at the end of the season one finale is like the only piece of really bad acting I can recall from Reese on TV.

So bad! She's still one of my faves and I think going blonde this season is a good move. I would kind of live for it if nobody even mentions it on-screen.

4. I don’t know, I was rewatching the first episode again and burst out laughing at

‘we’re news people, jones!’

lushLuck likes this.
  5. This looks great, but I have no idea why Steve Carell is back. I was hoping the show would be done with him.

RainOnFire, Mikal, Mill. and 2 others like this.
  6. Marcia Gay Harden, thats the post.

7. So was the rumour about season 2 being about COVID fake? God bless. This still looks like a mess but I might watch for Margulies and blonde Reese alone dd.

spaceship and lushLuck like this.
  8. The shots of the empty streets made me think that it could still play a part, but obviously they never referenced anything in the trailer, so that could’ve just been for effect.

Lately likes this.
  9. Covid is in the trailer... peeps masked in what seems to be an airport...

10. Yeah there's no need for either a rehabilitation arc or him running his name even further into the dirt so I feel like that's gonna be a waste of time.

11. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

The finale (especially the final quarter) remains one of the most exceptional pieces of television I've ever watched, but that specific moment really is just glaringly bad, even if it's only 2 seconds. Reese's delivery is terrible but it's also a bad line too so I can't even blame her for it.

aux and Mikal like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.