The NOW Rate: Volumes 10-19! *RESULTS* NOW!

10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg

After the success of the first NOW Rate, it is time to rate the next batch of the NOW albums! NOW 10-19 (1987 - 1991). This is when NOW seemed to have a bit of an identity crises and changed their logo to something incredibly boring *see NOW 18/19*. It also saw the popular rise in the rival series HITS, but also saw the demise of it as well.

VOTING:

To vote, you just need to put these NOWs in order of your most favourite to least favourite. With your Number 1 being the highest and your 10 being the lowest.

Also, please include your favourite songs from Each NOW. You can only pick THREE songs from each NOW CD. Your top 3 will be added to other peoples to make a little mini chart to go with each NOW's results (if that make sense).

THE NOWs

NOW 10: Tracklisting
NOW 11: Tracklisting
NOW 12: Tracklisting
NOW 13: Tracklisting
NOW 14: Tracklisting
NOW 15: Tracklisting
NOW 16: Tracklisting
NOW 17: Tracklisting
NOW 18: Tracklisting
NOW 19: Tracklisting

DEADLINE:

The deadline is midnight on Saturday 14th June! All results will revealed on Sunday and that's how we'll keep doing this until we finish with the 80's volumes.

Any questions or queers, please let me know.

Spiral / Adam

Last edited:
Re: The NOW Rate: Volumes 10-19! *Deadline* 14/06/14

Gosh don't they look GLORIOUS??

This will be the most difficult lot!

Gosh don't they look GLORIOUS??

This will be the most difficult lot!

I do love the Logo, and the locations of the logo! But if NOW 11 doesn't win this, I will not do NOW 20-Onwards (I joke of course)

Lolz at your typo!

This is gonna be tough. 11, 12 & 13 are all amazing. So is 16 despite the lack of number 1s.

I make a lot of typos like that. It's like brain has autocorrect.

Thanks for all the votes so far guys, could do with some new faces voting, but I guess 80's Pop Gems aren't really a lot of PopJustice Forum's forte x

Going to start adding up the votes today. Anyone else want to quickly hand in some results?

If the deadline's the 14th, tomorrow, then I'd like to get my votes in within the next 24 hours....

This is a really tricky one. There is one album that has some of my favourite ever songs from my favourite period of music and is probably my favourite collection of songs here but I didn't actually buy that volume at the time and so have no real affection for that particular one as opposed to some others I bought, cherished and listened to excessively.

I will submit my votes today - is there a deadline time?!

I'd also like to shamelessly plug my radio show again, because people enjoyed it last time. Pop Pleasures is on at 5:00pm
mixlr.com/pop-pleasures

Results coming this afternoon! I hope you're all ready!!

Bring it on! I love seeing the old adverts for them. Even though they're on youtube I'm holding off from watching them till Mr Spiral posts them.