The Outsider | The Popjustice Forum

The Outsider

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Beginner, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Anyone else watching this? I know we didn’t really need another dark HBO murder thriller but it’s pretty damn good and Cynthia Erivo is crushing it.

2. I am and am really enjoying it. Agree that it seemed like a True Detective ripoff at first but I really like the supernatural bend it has taken and Cynthia Erivo is indeed very good at it (although her character seemed like a ĺittle bit of a stereotype at first).

3. My sister has recommended me this, and I’ve just downloaded th3 first few episodes.
    HBO do amazing with their one series crime things, I have high hopes.

4. I’m 4 episodes in, what an eerie show. It’s well directed and I love Jason Bateman in this. If you have a surround system, get your body ready for an aural/physical assault. The score is basically another character in the show.

bakerboy92 likes this.
  5. Just finishing the first episode of this, so many familiar faces, and I'm hooked

6. Last episode aired last night. It was... good. Not great but a decent wrap up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.