The PJOPS Vault | Page 20 | The Popjustice Forum

The PJOPS Vault

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by WowWowWowWow, Jan 21, 2014.

1. By Competitor - Total Points, the Top 40... (the big hitters of PJOPS)
    upload_2017-12-21_11-55-30.png

2. Hurrah for Heather Nova putting me in striking distance of the top ten there!

I'm scared to find out just how much I've fallen down this list after Biddu & Nazia Hassan's abysmal showing in PJOPS 35...

ModeRed likes this.
  3. Wow, will ya look at @soratami 's points average of 76+ -- and not just a flash in the pan after some two or five rounds but a decent amount of nine efforts, to boot.

4. Twelve pointers...
    Again, our recent wonderful PJOPS host is a new entry...
    upload_2017-12-21_13-14-24.png

51 songs have gotten a creditable 3 maximums in rounds.

5. Ooh, finally a chart where I fare even better than Kami! Give me full points or none at all, should've always been my credo.

(Also, I had no recollection that my Donna Hightower amassed four douze-pwas. I'm impressed.)

KamikazeHeart, londonrain and ModeRed like this.
  6. As here... 12's as a percentage of the total an entrant could've gotten in a contest...
    upload_2017-12-21_13-48-35.png

7. Oleander, Eric Generic, Mina and 2 others like this.
  8. Thank you! If I'm not winning the contests at least I remain consistent.

9. Popularity...? Total Votes time...
    upload_2017-12-21_14-45-14.png

10. Ooh, thanks for the reminder, I'll send it when I get home tonight! You're the best!

londonrain and ModeRed like this.
  11. No changes here for round 34... Votes received as a percentage of those available.
    upload_2017-12-21_15-11-47.png

12. That's probably me done for the stats in 2017... will aim to get PJOPS35 up for New Year perusal

13. Ah! the only chart that counts!

Zarjazz, londonrain and ModeRed like this.
  14. I was going to make a similar comment (but not top 5 ... probably low top 40) but I couldn't find my name mentioned anywhere.

[​IMG]

15. For @popknark2 - Merry Christmas!
    Us 40+ PJ people...
    upload_2017-12-22_7-31-27.png
    and...
    upload_2017-12-22_7-31-55.png

16. Blimey this is the first time I've had a proper look in here, this is some insane number crunching ModeRed!

Couldn't see my name in the last one, I must be top 5 though with the amount of amazing tunes I've entered it's a certainty.

@Lumber is last... he was my favorite poster, hope he comes back one day.

17. Happy New Year, it's 2018, the dawn of a new age... @iheartpoptarts PJOPS dominance... (perhaps)
    ...and @invertedbutterfly reigning supreme with our grandest total yet

EDIT: ...completely forgetting to add the remainder of that sentence earlier

Top 40 Most points by song... and for the first time in living memory (or since contest 4 if you were here for that), a new number 1!!!
    upload_2018-1-9_16-32-36.png

...and to avoid ties, scores split by the % of those available per contest...

PJBOPS35 shaking things up a little...

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  18. TOP40 Most Points by Song (As % Of Points Available)
    Once more, no changes here... our last winner 'only' making it to 59th spot.
    upload_2018-1-9_16-52-9.png

2014, Oleander, Eric Generic and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.