The PJOPS Vault | Page 22 | The Popjustice Forum

The PJOPS Vault

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by WowWowWowWow, Jan 21, 2014.

1. #7 and #17 in that second Top 40...yeah, I'll take that!

ModeRed, Sprockrooster and rawkey like this.
  2. One more then a few next week...

2017's songs by votes received...
    upload_2018-1-19_13-54-13.png

3. Okay, one more... Songs of 2017 by the percentage who voted for them - @DirtyKnees Shelleyan Orphan's 83% of us PJOPSters voting for it is mightily impressive -

upload_2018-1-19_14-1-27.png

Have a good weekend all!
    MR

4. You can really see the disparity between the first and second halves of the year in these stats.

The second half of 2017 had more voters in each round so those songs have done better on the overall ranking by points alone, but it also looks like the voting got more spread out as those songs don't do anywhere nearly as well on the leaderboards that go by percentage/number of votes/voters. (Denise Lopez is a notable exception!)

iheartpoptarts likes this.
  5. Awwww, memories. Such a good bunch of songs there!

londonrain likes this.
  6. See, I knew I got lots of votes but never seem to finish very high. This is proof!

We could do one with "most honourable mentions". I think I'd do well in that.

ModeRed and londonrain like this.
  7. Tempted as I am by rereading all the contests for HM's. I think I'll pass... doing that for the scores was hard enough, though it was fun to experience them again

londonrain and Eric Generic like this.
  8. I was (half) joking!

londonrain likes this.
  9. Me too... I'd love to know how many near misses there'd be...

londonrain and Eric Generic like this.
  10. I'm not quite sure what this metric is but my one and only PJOPS entry thus far made it into the top 30 so

[​IMG]

londonrain and Oleander like this.
  11. [​IMG]

ModeRed, londonrain and Eric Generic like this.
  12. 26-30-27-34

Talk about relative consistency.

Billie being my runaway success and managing to get me #38 on the 2017 Most Points Received Top 40 list and securing me #22 on the 2017 Most Points Overall list feels right. I guess my next goal should be finally breaking 100 points in a single round.

Filippa and londonrain like this.
  13. I show up, give a decent performance and all my scenes still get cut before release narrative still applies to me I see...

14. Yes that's mine too :-). But I don't mind if I don't reach it, to me listening to songs I didn't know but immediately love is the ultimate reward ...

londonrain and ModeRed like this.
  15. Papermoon definitely deserved to break the 100-point barrier! Still my favourite of your entries (followed by Coleske).

Filippa likes this.
  16. Before we all bathe in the glory of PJOPS36 and it's outcome, I had a quick (ish) look at who I do actually vote for... and how many points...

Firstly, who I've voted for in my 8 contests:
    upload_2018-2-8_16-21-25.png

And who got the most points:
    upload_2018-2-8_16-24-19.png

I think that safely refutes the fact I never vote for @Ray
    ...just half the time.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
  17. This does, however, establish that you never vote for me...

Eric Generic and ModeRed like this.
  18. If (and it's a big 'if') I can get time, I'll try to compile all the votes for all the contests (a pain as about 6 are still on PDF only) and upload it someplace.

Then if anyone has an interest in finding out who gets all their 12's (2 each for @rawkey and @invertedbutterfly ) or who consistently submits tunes pleasing to the ears (@Ironheade ) then they can go investigate...

19. Errr yes I did notice that too... give it time...

I wonder which other PJOPS illuminati I fail to vote for too...

Eric Generic and londonrain like this.
  20. Don’t worry - I’ve long since resigned myself to never getting votes from you or @Ironheade! I suspect it’s mutual anyway...

Eric Generic, Ironheade and ModeRed like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.