The PJOPS Vault | Page 23 | The Popjustice Forum

The PJOPS Vault

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by WowWowWowWow, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Kii.

Now I'm just waiting for @londonrain to come up with a similar analysis for PJ00s...

Eric Generic and londonrain like this.
  2. As I thought, more spreadsheets I don't appear on. I get close though, @ModeRed - Forces & Missing The Music were edging towards your top 10 as I recall, just no release! :(

ModeRed and Mina like this.
  3. They were I think - often by .2 of a point or so! My over analytical score sheets lead me back to more discoveries once the contests finish too

berserkboi and londonrain like this.
  4. Replying to myself.. oh dear... anyway, it was raining this weekend so contest's one to twelve are done.

Example:
    upload_2018-2-13_15-14-59.png

Now to vet it before I get too far along and see where I've messed up...

Any good ideas for hosting this someplace so its accessible to all?

5. For the first year or so I used to keep a record like that (i.e. numbers scribbled on a used envelope) but when it became clear that @Laurence Nope had like 3 or 4 times more points than anybody else on all fronts, keeping track sorta became pointless hehe.

ModeRed likes this.
  6. Hosting it on Google Docs as a read-only spreadsheet (editable by you) should work. That’s what @invertedbutterfly does with the list of entries on page 1.

7. Thanks, will investigate that...

Once it's completed, you can all download and pivot table/chart to your hearts content (I'm so sad...) - but as a taster, shall we see who one of the PJOPS founding fathers was voting for up to round 12... @Eric Generic favoured @chanex with his votes...

upload_2018-2-14_10-25-6.png

but @Laurence Nope with his actual points...
    upload_2018-2-14_10-27-2.png

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  8. a PJOPS Vaults stats question for you long timers - who was formally known as Malestrom?

9. @Russron.

Eric Generic and ModeRed like this.
  10. Thanks!

11. invertedbutterfly

invertedbutterfly Moderator

Spreadsheet and leaderboard etc updated for the results of PJOPS36.

Things of note - that was @unnameable's 20th contest - go you!

Perhaps even more excitingly - I think we are pretty much guaranteed for PJOPS37 to include our 1,000th entry. The little song contest who could!

EDIT - And it's our 5th anniversary in July! I know this because I've added dates to the list. And links to the threads.

If anyone can find the threads for PJOPS III, V or XXI, can you point me in their direction?

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
  12. Welcome to the spreadsheet @berserkboi
    upload_2018-4-4_12-44-27.png

Have to say that it's been a patchy start to PJOPS'18... X[25]-8-X-7-4-13-6-17-7-X-2-24-19.. averaging '8th' before, going to need a reversal of form to keep to that.

Anyway, updates for PJOPS36 (and then 37 - @CorgiCorgiCorgi could you send me the scoring sheet if you'd be so kind) fairly soon when I finally get it all ported to my home laptop, and then remember how to do them!

iheartpoptarts, rawkey, 2014 and 4 others like this.
  13. Yippee! Come to visit my girl band rate sometime! I'd like your thoughts on the songs (so I can enter similar songs in the future hehehe)

ModeRed likes this.
  14. Just PM'ed it to you! Let me know if I need to send it to anyone else.

15. @invertedbutterfly, are the new spreadsheets going to be linked in the first post like they were for the first few contests?

berserkboi and Eric Generic like this.
  16. invertedbutterfly

Good question! @ModeRed sent me a link months ago sent me a link to something which may have been a master spreadsheet, but I never got around to looking at (so I'm not exactly sure what it contained - sorry Modey, you were kind enough to send it to me, and I was just a bit useless), and has now gone offline.

I don't actually *have* any spreadsheets to link to as it stands, but if I did, I would certainly try to get it all linked up.

17. Eventually I'll have sheets for each round (that I used to lift the scores from) so you could link to them where they aren't currently?

@invertedbutterfly the sheet I sent you was basically your overall sheet with one or two fixes where I'd gone through the rounds. If you want a newer copy once I've done round 37 then let me know.

18. Thanks, will take a look when I get a spare five minutes!

19. invertedbutterfly

That would be great.

Yes, please! I won't leave it four and a half months before I try to open it this time, I swear.

20. Finally a new update (but let's not get too carried away) as it's of PJOPS 36... Highest scoring songs, new entries to the top 5 by @CorgiCorgiCorgi and @soratami
    upload_2018-4-16_13-46-39.png

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.