The Popjustice Eurovizh Alt-Song Contest 2024: Round 2 votes due 23 June

He/Him
Moldova
Third place: Reghina Alexandrina – Contrasens
Second place: Catalina Solomac – Fever
Fever randomly popped up on Spotify for me and it's a low budget rewrite of Leony's Remedy. In other words:

suzy.gif

Does said friend ever need a co-writer from the United States whose only goal in life is to get a credit on a national final song??

Ha, he does seem to write with pretty much anybody (don't tell him I said that) and allows his songs to participate in virtually any NF so I'm sure it would be doable.

I actually spent the afternoon before the ESC 2010 final in Oslo with him doing vodka shots together, which was the first and only time one of his songs was in the Eurovision final

Have you considered moving to San Marino?
And suffer the indignity of losing out to a song about polar bears created by AI? I can’t abide it!
Ha, he does seem to write with pretty much anybody (don't tell him I said that) and allows his songs to participate in virtually any NF so I'm sure it would be doable.

I actually spent the afternoon before the ESC 2010 final in Oslo with him doing vodka shots together, which was the first and only time one of his songs was in the Eurovision final
This sounds promising! I will plant the seed and see the harvest. I’m waiting, and anticipating! See, my prowess is already on display!!!