The PopJustice Greatest Hits Collection | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum

The PopJustice Greatest Hits Collection

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by aux, Jun 23, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

2. I love playboy69. Hit and run queen.

3. I remember his posts as often being quite extraordinary (not in a bad way). Were they often about Lana del Rey?

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  4. This was amazing.

londonrain likes this.
  5. It's always nice to be reminded that PJ has its own Taylor Swift

Oh well.

Sam de Jour likes this.
  6. Favouriting this thread to read tomorrow....

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  7. On the theme of pop stars writing in their own thread, didn't Frankmusik have things to say when nudes from a webcam show of his leaked? Good times. All the evidence has been deleted as far as I can tell, but I found these:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. I forgot this even happened but that webcam still is pretty much embedded in my brain, thankfully.

9. Remember when he turned out to be a pro-gun right-wing Brexit supporter and we got this gem in his thread?

Mr Blonde, KingBruno, munro and 23 others like this.
  10. Why am I not surprised by who made that post.

londonrain and Chris Lala like this.
  11. Wasn’t Frankmusik’s nudes the one with the suspicious blot on the thighs or something and everyone thought it was ringworm?

Chris Lala and johnny_tsunami like this.
  12. "Much more interesting than his actual music" is sending me.

There was allegedly a third popstar who showed up in her own thread, but those making the claims were never willing to provide receipts... #WHOISLITTLEBOOTS

Come to think of it, I know @Island is convinced @mystical martha was actually Gabriella Cilmi. Was there ever any proof of that?

13. I was about to mention that!

Was it ops? People speculated that was Victoria, but I liked their posts anyway.

VivaForever likes this.
  14. @Syzygyz I believe you're the one who brought this up whenever the hell it was brought up. The people (me) demand answers.

Syzygyz and Eric Generic like this.
  15. Doing a SMALL bit of digging, I've found that @ops was an anime fan, and somehow Victoria doesn't seem the type to me? I also can't see her agreeing that Aura was better than Bad Romance (ddddddddddd).

Eric Generic likes this.
  16. When everybody photoshopped Joanne hats on their avatars.

17. Didn't @Rommers do this to Birdo?

Honestly, art.

Sam de Jour, R92, Andy French and 6 others like this.
  18. While we're on the subject, shout out to the people who decided to use their avatars to show everyone on the forum their armpit.

roborovsky, Txetxu, KingBruno and 9 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.