The PopJustice Greatest Hits Collection | Page 15 | The Popjustice Forum

The PopJustice Greatest Hits Collection

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by aux, Jun 23, 2019.

1. We should know by now @johnny_tsunami became the human equivalent of this GIF a long time ago:
    [​IMG]

Karvel, LP, Mr.Arroz and 13 others like this.
  2. Mixed with a bit of
    [​IMG]

1991, LP, R92 and 16 others like this.
  3. 1991, LP, Mr.Arroz and 19 others like this.
  4. I knew I should have stayed in Comeback Coroner.

5. You would be the relatable nice one if we cast a Real Housewives of Popjustice.

6. 2014

2014 Staff Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mr.Arroz, R92, papatrick and 15 others like this.
  7. Me at Spillett:
    [​IMG]

NuhdeensPassport, LP, Floppie and 9 others like this.
  8. I'm not sure if many people picked up on this, but last year successful/massively overrated Dutch singer Dotan was exposed for bigging himself up through 140 (!!!) troll/fake fan accounts on various websites across the internet, throwing insults at other artists through these accounts and even fabricating stories about encounters with terminally ill fans.
    Well, guess what? Three of these accounts were on our very own Popjustice and it was something else:

This was Dotan' first PJ attempt at street teaming his way into public consciousness as "indiepopgirl", followed immediately by the other two troll accounts (one of the fake names even translates as "not feeling this/can't be arsed"): https://forum.popjustice.com/threads/dotan-this-town.21738/

This was him starting a thread about singer-songwriters three years before his own album became a massive success, but his presence didn't exactly go down very well with the people of Popjustice: https://forum.popjustice.com/threads/singer-songwriters.21697/#post-1344626 Rihanne! Lady Gage! This thread almost has uksinglemom levels of brilliance when you realise who was at the helm of it.

Here's another thread he started about himself, featuring two of the fake accounts: https://forum.popjustice.com/threads/new-talent-dotan.21698/

He even had something to say about Nadine:

Your faves well and truly never could!

9. [​IMG]

Sam, NuhdeensPassport, LP and 35 others like this.
  10. Sounds like someone needs to visit his website, www.dotanmusic.com and find out!

11. GOODBYE

Sam, Andy French, LP and 24 others like this.
  12. I love the cishet pride concert!

13. My impact!

LP, andru, Aidan and 7 others like this.
  14. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

If I was him I would have signed up as Dindsay Dotan.

andru and ZombieJam like this.
  15. Or not signed up at all oop

Sam, LP, andru and 7 others like this.
  16. LP, andru, Lapras and 8 others like this.
  17. Her new album comes out Friday!

Floppie likes this.
  18. [​IMG]

19. People being so over Ed Sheeran the thread turned from an all bash Sheeran to an all hail Phil Collins thread with a title change to mark it and the mods allowing it to happen cause they are so over Ed too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.