The Power Rangers Universe - MMPR 30th Anniversary | Page 103 | The Popjustice Forum

The Power Rangers Universe - MMPR 30th Anniversary

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Mr. Mr., May 7, 2014.

1. Have they re-released the original MMPR video game to platforms like Switch yet? I love that game!

2. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Not to shift much, but the Alien Rangers were unofficially revealed today, and it looks like it'll be a 5-pack exclusive to Amazon

Martyn likes this.
  3. Probably the best thing for these characters. But they look really cheap.

Christopher1985 likes this.
  4. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

They're literally the same exact molds from before? Kii.

5. Sadly no and same!

I was also obsessed with the Sega Geneses, MMPR: The Movie, game.

beautifulmorning likes this.
  6. The images of the images are just the computer renders and not the actual physical product, which always differs (both good and bad).

Part of me wishes that they released Delphine/White Alien Ranger separately with extra accessories (as that is the only one I want).

7. I am SO excited for these. I’ve wanted them for forever.

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  8. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

[​IMG]

Amazon US exclusive

9. Okay, I may given up watching Beast Morphers series. It's so bad. The acting, the outfits, the story...

10. I have only just noticed they have uploaded all the episodes of all the seasons on YouTube. Am I a million years late to this??

Christopher1985 and Andrew like this.
  11. Newest Sentai has been revealed:

[​IMG]

I know it looks like we won’t be getting anymore Sentai adaptations for Power Rangers but this looks incredible. Probably my favourite suits for years and the mecha looks epic too.

Christopher1985 likes this.
  12. Is it based on bugs? Reminds me of when thy used the beetle borgs suits in season 3 of Mighty Morphin'.

13. Yeah it’s insect themed!

Mr. Mr. likes this.
  14. I still think the best thing to come out of the SS series has been Mighty Morphin'!

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  15. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I think you can all tell from my time in this thread that the Zordon era was the best for me. It found a way to reverse its one big pitfall (Turbo) and end it brilliantly with In Space.

elektroxx likes this.
  16. At first, I wasn't too keen on the changes but the cast staying for it kept me watching. I stopped after around the middle of Lost Galaxy. They really did have a good run up until then, but too much change (and growing up) meant that I stopped watching.

17. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

18. For me, personally, I've enjoyed it up until Time Force. Wild Force begun as I was entering high school and I've lost all interest/lost track of the seasons. But Lost Galaxy, Lightspeed Rescue and Time Force were great to me. Of course the Zordon era remains the best by far, with Mighty Morphin being really that bitch.

19. I’m happy with the re-releases because I haven’t managed to get MMPR Blue.

I hope we get some preview of the 30th Anniversary special.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.