The Pretty Reckless - Death by Rock and Roll | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

The Pretty Reckless - Death by Rock and Roll

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jmmc13, Nov 29, 2019.

1. She really is gorgeous!

2. Bond theme vibes

3. Okay I am very happy to be loving the new track. Who You Selling For was really trying as a fan, but 25 is better than every track on the former.

ohaimanabu and Hybridcookie like this.
  4. Well they're really making the most of their time together back in NYC, I wonder if they also still shot one for the title track.

[​IMG]

Music Is Death likes this.

5. She looks amazing, oh my god. I’m very excited for this album. I have a great feeling

6. I think it's the first time I see her smile with no raccoon makeup on her.

ohaimanabu, Inky and tastic like this.

7. I don't know why I thought this had already been available this whole time?

8. LMX

LMX

Jenny Humphrey is SERVING

9. Only You is one of their very best tracks, possibly Top 10. Glad it's widely available.

10. Only You is pretty fantastic isn’t it? I’m really anticipating this album now, time to revisit their older albums I think.

11. This is amazing!

12. Did 25 actually start life as Bond theme? Has a very Bond feel to it, you can sing ‘No Time To Die’ to the melody of Twenty Fiiiiiiiive and it is the 25th Bond film.

Either way it’s an excellent song, looking forward to the album.

13. This is a pretty great interview:

14. That was great. The ominous vibes of the song suit her rougher vocals perfectly. Her tone during the lower parts took me by surprise as well. Not to mention she's absolutely serving!

Music Is Death and Euphoria like this.
  15. 25 had to grow on me, but I like it much more now that I know it's supposed to be a Bond song. She looks gorgeous - I'm happy she's back, I'm sure it's been a rough few years for her.

MarlonBrando86 likes this.
  16. I loved it in spite of the Bond theme vibes. Her voice sounds great.

17. is it just me or something... is wrong with her face?

18. Her make up, more particularly around the eye area, is really different these days ie. less strong on that glam rock look she had been displaying since the formation of the band. I haven't seen her wear that uniquely hers black eyeshadow in a while, for example.

Otherwise, she looks the same so... I don't know what you're implying but I hope you're aware that any speculation over someone's appearance or personal life is against the rules and plain disrespectful.

Vasilios and Music Is Death like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.