The Pretty Reckless - Death by Rock and Roll | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

The Pretty Reckless - Death by Rock and Roll

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jmmc13, Nov 29, 2019.

1. I didn’t say anything like “she looks so bad she should die”, also i’m not speculating about her looks and if did I would have said something like “did she get a bad plastic surgery on her face?”
    She looks different than she did before (at least to me) and like you said it may be because of the way she used make up but there’s no need to get offended as I didn’t attack her or her personal life (i have no interest in the details of her personal life or her looks, i just enjoy the music she makes)

also, as the original question i asked, it may be just me, maybe she looks exactly the same but my perspective changed.

2. Well, whether it's well-intentioned or not, the way you voiced that concern was suspicious. Using "wrong" preceded by three dots felt unnecessary. That's all.

Music Is Death likes this.
  3. Anyone knows where to get the different colored variants of the vinyl in Europe? I think they are US exclusive, except HMV will stock the green one and CMDistro had the pink one but it's sold out now...

4. I really like And So it Went. Love the single cover, too, and how she’s changing up the imagery this era. Just a month until the album!

5. Following Lana‘s 24 then.

jordxn likes this.
  6. Lyric video:

She said the music video is coming soon.

Crisp X and Music Is Death like this.
  7. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It seems like there'll be a bunch of versions for this though.

8. Kerrang cover story:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
  9. I just can't get over how beautiful the shot for this album is.

GRMusic likes this.
  10. "And So It Went" video:

Music Is Death and Tiger Suit like this.
  11. Awesome video! Less than a week for the album too. I’m so excited!!

12. This new interview has some song descriptions:

Here's some more good ones, she's been doing a lot with radio stations too that can easily be found:

Also the album might be out there already...

bleedingheart80 likes this.
  13. Very solid album. Aside from the released songs so far, Rock and Roll Heaven is definitely an instant favorite.

Euphoria likes this.
  14. This is so much better and more stylistically varied than I was expecting it to be. The wait was worth it. Taylor's definitely grown as an artist - her vocals throughout the entire album are amazing. I wasn't expecting the slight country vibes of the last two tracks! My early favorites outside of the songs we've heard are Got So High, My Bones, Witches Burn, and Turning Gold.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2021
  15. It's a great album - the middle section of the album is the strongest for me, but it's all 100% solid. Got So High is my top favorite, though.

Coolrockgirl likes this.
  16. Wow at it hitting #1 on US and UK iTunes. I know that’s not such a big deal nowadays but happy to see it nonetheless. Proud of them.

My favorite is Only Love Can Save Me Now. I can’t get enough. All songs are great, though!

17. Hmmm, do I need to give this a listen? I somehow stanned the first album even though this isn't my usual bag. I'm digging the aesthetic of the new album. Let me check it out.

Euphoria likes this.
  18. Turning Gold is the one for me, I can’t stop playing it!

Euphoria likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.