The Pussycat Dolls Discography Rate

Hi.

941IoYd.jpg

Kii.

THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS DISCOGRAPHY RATE

b6L3kjh.jpg

Carmit Bachar. Ashley Roberts. Nicole Scherzinger. Jessica Sutta. Kimberly Wyatt. Melody Thornton. And none for Kaya Jones.

A burlesque troupe turned into a recording act. The 6th best-selling girl group of all time. 54+ million records sold. 55 award nominations. 16 awards won. One Grammy nomination. Two American Music Awards performances. The one and only “Buttons” performance.

Yes ladies, the time has finally come for us to rate The Pussycat Dolls. I could go on and on about all of their achievements, their performances and their impact, but I think that will be much more fun to discuss and dissect with the reveals rather than this opening post (which I doubt anybody is still reading nñn). They were a mess personified and honestly one of the acts I was enamoured with the most when I was little. Let’s just say that both my sister and I got injured trying to replicate the Buttons chair choreography.

So, what are we up to? We’re rating their entire discography, which encompasses the two studio albums, all the messy and numerous reissues, and a few extras. Rate each song on a scale from 0 to 10. You can use decimals if you desire. Additionally, you have one 11 available – you are only permitted to give it to one favourite song in their discography. Use the list provided below to list your scores and please provide commentary for songs, which will make the reveals up to par with the level of mess our beloved Dolls deserve. You have to rate all of the songs in order for your ballot to count. I am also aware some of their songs have both a rap and a non-rap version - rate the one you prefer. Their discography may not be abundant, but there are many hidden gems in there, which I am looking forward to discussing with all of you!

The deadline for your votes is SATURDAY, JULY 22nd, 23:59 Central European Standard Time.

DISCOGRAPHY

PCD

Doll Domination

PM me the following list with the scores and/or commentary:

1. Don’t Cha

2. Beep

3. Wait A Minute

4. Stickwitu

5. Buttons

6. I Don’t Need A Man

7. Hot Stuff (I Want You Back)

8. How Many Times, How Many Lies

9. Bite The Dust

10. Right Now

11. Tainted Love/Where Did Our Love Go

12. Feelin’ Good

13. Sway

14. Flirt

15. We Went As Far As We Felt Like Going

1. When I Grow Up

2. Bottle Pop

3. Whatcha Think About That

4. I Hate This Part

5. Takin’ Over The World

6. Out Of This Club

7. Who’s Gonna Love You

8. Happily Never After

9. Magic

10. Halo

11. In Person

12. Elevator

13. Hush Hush – Original Version

14. Love The Way You Love Me

15. Whatchamacallit

16. I’m Done

17. Jai Ho! (You Are My Destinity)

18. Top Of The World

19. Painted Windows

20. Lights, Camera, Action

21. Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps

22. If I Was A Man – Introducing Jessica Sutta

23. Space – Introducing Melody Thornton

24. Don’t Wanna Fall In Love – Introducing Kimberly Wyatt

25. Played – Introducing Ashley Roberts

26. Until U Love U – Nicole Scherzinger

27. Baby Love – Nicole Scherzinger

1. Grown Man (with New Kids on the Block)

2. Hush Hush; Hush Hush (single version)

3. Bad Girl

4. Santa Baby

Last edited:
Albums

The_Pussycat_Dolls_-_PCD.png

PCD

Average: 7.336

Highest scorers

1. @Mr.Arroz (9.00)
2. @Remorque (8.47)
3. @HollyDunnSomething (8.23)
3. @LA Hallucinations (8.23)
5. @Weslicious (8.13)

Lowest scorers

1. @Serg. (5.97)
2. @send photo (6.20)
3. @DJHazey (6.33)
4. @MollieSwift21 (6.43)
5. @ohnostalgia (6.47)

Doll_Domination.png

Doll Domination

Average: 6.915

Highest scorers

1. @Mr.Arroz (8.65)
2. @Weslicious (7.81)
3. @Remorque (7.70)
4. @Epic Chocolat (7.59)
5. @tylerc904 (7.56)

Lowest scorers

1. @haps (5.96)
1. @Filler (5.96)
3. @2014 (6.15)
4. @Lost In Japan. (6.19)
5. @Terminus (6.26)​

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3416

Remember when Nicole won dancing with the stars and was doing interviews and the tv host said now to congratulate you is your fellow Pussycat Dolls members and it was all new girls.

This one? Like literally I only recognise that Jamie girl from the PCD Presents: Girlicious show.

Chrystina Sayers from Girlicious, Lauren Bennett and Paula van Oppen from G.R.L were all a part of the line-up without Nicole. I think Natalie Mejia from Girlicious was involved too just before Robin Antin decided to make it a new group and that's when G.R.L were created. Sounds like such a mess behind-the-scenes about what happened after the original girls left the group.

he/him
I will definitely vote because I don't know their album tracks at all (and should know it). I do know my 11 though. It will probably just be scores as I will leave the comments to those more well versed with their discography.

Remember when Nicole won dancing with the stars and was doing interviews and the tv host said now to congratulate you is your fellow Pussycat Dolls members and it was all new girls.

Remember when Robin took Gwen Stefani's approach of needing mute backing dancers so hired a Harajuku Girl and some other 'could be the originals' for a brief line-up...

article-0-09BBF29E000005DC-329_468x360.jpg

Remember when, as the sixth biggest girl group in the world, Nicole wasn't the first to wear these pants...

pussycat_dolls-54661c3c3fe98-l.png

PCD.jpg

Carmit Bachar. Ashley Roberts. Nicole Scherzinger. Jessica Sutta. Kimberly Wyatt. Melody Thornton. And none for Kaya Jones.

#PoorAsia

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3416

Asia's one and only performance as an official Pussycat Doll. Such a joke.