The Pussycat Dolls - React / 2020 Tour | Page 263 | The Popjustice Forum

The Pussycat Dolls - React / 2020 Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Not sure if this was posted but the Dolls are also performing on The One Show next Friday, 21st Feb.

Lander, Sam, londonrain and 13 others like this.
  2. They really are doing this whole comeback thing to absolute perfection.

Lander, Alenko, Sam and 13 others like this.
  3. RhythmNative

RhythmNative Staff Member

The ass-up move would make sense. I’ve seen a couple of people doing it already.

londonrain, lushLuck and johnoclock like this.
  4. I saw one newspaper call that the Pussycat Doll challenge. It would be cool if that took off.

londonrain likes this.
  5. As much as I agree that our taste is superior, why do we have this chart? It’s not even an official chart!

Has our country literally invented this to make us feel better about the main chart?

neinzedd, Runawaywithme and Sugaboy like this.
  6. I think it is an official chart, it’s certainly got its own section on OfficialCharts?

https://www.officialcharts.com/charts/scottish-singles-chart/

londonrain and Runawaywithme like this.
  7. Is there any way to get tickets for that?

8. It literally just compiles physical sales within Scotland though - that’s it. It’s not “the charts” - even in Scotland.

The main chart still is the UK one - just like there’s no Northern Irish or Welsh chart.

9. React deserves so much more streams, views and attention... That's still great for a comeback after 10 years off.

10. I love them so much.

HolyWater, andru, sesita and 2 others like this.
  11. AbCF15, Venoose and Runawaywithme like this.
  12. F-- I waited for them to announce a second date on Saturday because Friday was a bit difficult for me, they went for a Sunday and I had to buy tickets by a reseller for Friday only to have them to reschedule on Saturday?

[​IMG]

13. It’s not just physical sales, though. It’s all sales. The only thing missing is streaming.

Runawaywithme likes this.
  14. I want a React 12". And a CD single with a fold out poster for old times sake.

Jacques, Lapras, Catri and 1 other person like this.
  15. I get that but what I meant was the UK chart is the official chart for every country in the UK.

I was saying it’s so random that we have this separate chart for sales without streaming (which 98% of music consumers in Scotland use).

They literally never, on Scottish radio or TV shows, refer to this chart. Only the main UK one.

16. So niche acts can state they get a #1 too!

Lapras likes this.
  17. I went to every major gay club in Madrid the last two weekends and none of them played REACT. So annoyed, in one they played Gaga's Stupid Love and in another Promise This by Cheryl Cole, pop injustice.

18. Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
    Toshi likes this.
  19. I wonder if we will get a PCD solo version of Genetics? One can dream.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.