The Pussycat Dolls - "React" + General Discussion | Page 346 | The Popjustice Forum

The Pussycat Dolls - "React" + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Oct 8, 2017.

1. RMK

RMK

The conversation we're having surrounding her US career comes up every few months, and it's really warranted when looking at her charisma, material, and mismanagement. If it wasn't Wet or Poison that could've blown up, it was definitely Your Love in 2014. And yet, we got Run and Bang at a random time? Both campaigns and the lack of commitment to an international focus is astonishing.

PopCrushed, Pat, selectual and 7 others like this.
  2. Not to mention that PCD music is essentially Nicole solo music with backing vocals and very rare vocals for the other girls. There wasn’t really any need for “more” of Nicole when she was constantly front and centre by a country mile in the group anyway.

3. De Lesseps? Absolutely.

4. This reminded me of her giving a 'world wide premier' of Pretty on X Factor USA and then never actually releasing it.

I actually really like the song.

PopCrushed, hallkyon, Pat and 7 others like this.
  5. THIS! 100%!

I know there is a “joke” about these girls being back up dancers. But they are some of the most talented, charismatic, show-stopping performers in the music industry. No girl group can dance like these girls. It’s on another level. And Nicole can’t do that with her solo career so it just looks like a low-energy show

6. Nicole looking absolutely sensational.

The way these ladies would absolutely be slaying right now if it wasn’t for all this

PopCrushed, timothy_b, Vixen and 7 others like this.
  7. Just got my Dublin tour tickets refunded by Ticketmaster. This tour isn’t happening is it?

LPT likes this.
  8. LPT

LPT

Did you have to request that or did it just happen?

9. I requested it weeks ago. Forgot I’d done it to be honest.

LPT likes this.
  10. Nicole unfollowed Robin on Instagram. So this isn’t looking good.

After so many years they finally got everything right for a brief moment. I really believed that they could’ve had a bright future where they could do their solo stuff and come back together every once in a while for the nostalgia tours etc. Grown women coming together with respect for eachother and their talents and love for performing. What a shame.

sesita, mpl, Macanudo and 11 others like this.
  11. 2021 has not been... the best year for girlbands, has it.

Sam, PopCrushed, POPGASM and 11 others like this.
  12. Thank goodness for these queens!

Sam, mpl, PopCrushed and 24 others like this.
  13. Hope they don’t go quiet and have something rolling out any moment now.

14. Soon....

sammidrew and WhereIsTheFeeling like this.
  15. Did we know Kimberly is going to take part in Dancing on Ice?

goldfish, Sugaboy and Maria like this.
  16. I still have hope that things will turn around and the girls will be back again. For me the Pussycats has always been about ALL the GIRLS EQUALLY. Together they just have the 'IT factor'.

17. I just wish they realised that nobody truly wins this way.

Sam, lemonsqueezyy, Stewart and 12 others like this.
  18. Random thought: I wonder if Jessica has invested her money in something clever. Her wedding looked super expensive, her house looks expensive, and she doesn’t seem to bother doing any reality shows. I know she’s had some club/dance hits and Billboard number 1s (on the dance chart) but do they translate to money?

I’m sad this tour isn’t looking likely. But more upset we’re not getting React part 2.

PopCrushed and GCZ like this.
  19. Jessica has now changed her bio to the following:

Former member of the multi-platinum group, The Pussycat Dolls’

I think it’s safe to assume that this is officially over. I’m actually gutted. I was so buzzing to see them.

20. Gonna need my refund, stat.

HolyWater and LPT like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.