The Pussycat Dolls - "React" + General Discussion | Page 347 | The Popjustice Forum

The Pussycat Dolls - "React" + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Oct 8, 2017.

1. [​IMG]
    A loss for the culture.

lushLuck, HolyWater and Jesus Jugs like this.
  2. Could we at least get a Doll Domination vinyl pressing? Please, Robyn?

3. I still haven’t heard anything about my request for a refund for the Dublin date. Very annoying.

LPT likes this.
  4. LPT

LPT

Try [email protected] that's how I got mine. It's a pretty terrible system as you can't request a refund the normal way as it shows up as the event being a "past event", it's not a past event though as we were waiting for it to be rescheduled. Anyway good luck!

Sugaboy and PCDPG like this.
  5. At least we got the stomper that is "React" out of all this mess.

collxtion, Lander, Sam and 10 others like this.
  6. On which site? It still says “member” on Twitter.

7. It was on Instagram earlier. She’s since removed any mention of the Dolls altogether.

JakobVision22 likes this.
  8. Thanks for this! I’m going to try this next as they’ve ignored all my other refund requests

LPT likes this.
  9. Well, Nicole will use the leftovers for her next album then...

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  10. I still want the Carmit and Freinds tour of dingey gay bars. It would probably be just as fun as the real thing.

Chris_P and Sugaboy like this.
  11. Melody knew!

Lander, Sam, Digital_Fossil and 9 others like this.
  12. This has been majorly disappointing, things were so good after the release of React! The X Factor performance was smoking hot.

Such a shame!

LightYears and Digital_Fossil like this.
  13. RMK

RMK

Does Nicole even still have a deal? If React is any indication, I'll take the music, but something tells me a third album just won't happen. Releasing albums has always been a bit of a hard task.

BreatheBox likes this.
  14. Atomic Kitten is that you?

15. As though COVID didn’t take enough from our lives…

Staticboombox likes this.
  16. This was disappointing, but not unexpected.

Hope Nicole releases an album at least.

17. According to the NewPCD IG, Kim is saying the tour is still happening and scheduled for next year...

HolyWater likes this.
  18. I really hope so and I suppose as long as they sort out this spat it could… I just think there’s too much up against them to do next year now, especially as the hearing is set for March in court.

Kimberley probably hasn’t been told otherwise if it’s going ahead or not so as far as she knows, it is. The fact Nicole and Robin aren’t even speaking and Jessica had ‘former’ Pussycat Doll in her bio doesn’t bode well right now, though.

Edit - Quote straight from the article:
    ‘Nobody has told me that it has been cancelled so I’m holding onto the hope that it’s September 2022 until I’m told otherwise.’

19. Yeah that definitely doesn't fill me with optimism teebs.

20. Isn't this also a month-old statement? Because she had said that very thing a while ago. Is it supposed to be a new quote?

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.