The Pussycat Dolls - "React" + General Discussion | Page 348 | The Popjustice Forum

The Pussycat Dolls - "React" + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Poor Kim, all the work she put in to be performing weeks after she gave birth only for this to happen.

2. The PCD reunion happening and then being totally cancelled because of some ego matters is probably one of the biggest pop culture letdown of the last decade.
    A shame.

3. kal

kal

It’s up there with the Sugababes not releasing their album after Flatline.

4. It’s so bizarre how this could’ve worked had it not been for the pandemic.

5. If only it had been planned and announced a year earlier.

6. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

And they were literally independent! Them being able to do it on the back of their legacy was so paramount; it falling apart is so devastating.

7. I think it’s a new interview she’s gave to The S*n directly?

Chris_P likes this.
  8. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

They had such good album tracks too.

Lapras and Sugaboy like this.
  9. Carmit’s verse on Tainted Love is probably my favourite vocal on PCD. She served!

Lander, eyeline, LPT and 9 others like this.
  10. Doll Domination was such a great album, still wish they would have released the video mix of When I Grow Up with the dancebreak and where (I think) you could listen the other girls on the track.

11. Beyond disappointing. Their X factor performance was fire and proved they still have it but once covid hit something told me this would not come off. It felt like the reunion was too fragile to ride the delay and the inevitable further rescheduling.

12. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Yeah, Nicole recorded the song solo then they had her do the vocal production on the other girls...all to put the Nicole version on the album dd.

JasonJay, LPT, Sugaboy and 3 others like this.
  13. At least they could have released it on the cd single, as the "Video mix" or "single mix".

14. If it was not this, I am sure it would have been something else that ended the group sadly. REACT is a moment, and I am so curious to hear what other songs they had ready to go.

JasonJay likes this.
  15. If I remember correctly, the song’s video mix and Bottle Pop video mix are up there on Tidal. In Germany dddd

Nephilim likes this.
  16. GCZ

GCZ

The video mix of Bottle Pop is flawless

Verandi, Nephilim, Posh Aloud and 2 others like this.
  17. I remember bitching about this on the Pussycat Dolls official forum and the majority of the other Stans just did not care that it was the Nicole solo version that was the only version available because it was the one on the radio (which is why I side eye these Stans who claim they always wanted more vocals from the other Dolls).

Nephilim likes this.
  18. For the life of me I’m still trying to get a hold of the lossless version of it.

Verandi, Nephilim and GCZ like this.
  19. "I see the potential in these girls and I wanna bring out their potential"

Proceeds to not use any of the vocals recorded.

JasonJay likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.