The Pussycat Dolls - "React" + General Reunion Chat | Page 259 | The Popjustice Forum

The Pussycat Dolls - "React" + General Reunion Chat

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Ashley is announcing Brighton Pride’s first headliner tomorrow on Heart....wonder who it could be!

I got tickets already just in case lol.

londonrain likes this.
  2. Surely they can get themselves a Graham Norton slot booked? NEED the full choreo for this.

sesita, sfmartin, londonrain and 2 others like this.
  3. I wanted to drag but they're actually amazing?
    Adam from Sex Education killed it!

4. AMAZING!!

RossMusik likes this.
  5. Well that certainly made me React.

6. They have a gig not even an hour from Brighton on the same day, but it’s at 14:30. So I’d say it’s most definitely them.

mpl likes this.
  7. mpl

mpl

Don’t forget pride is over two days this year...

8. Dannii Minogue!

Jokes!

She won't even do Melbourne Midsumma queer festival.

9. Nicole having the only vocals isn’t as shameless as Beyoncé finally letting the girls sing then screaming over them

10. Disappointed they didn’t to this to one of the choruses with the pause right before it, but excellent otherwise.

blaze_dave and johnoclock like this.
  11. It’s great to see they’re going all over, but they really need to factor in a trip to Australia before tour rehearsals get under way. The shows there are selling terribly.

12. The video is stunning!

One thing I would of changed is in the final 45 seconds chair scene when they are in the nude outfits it would have been cool to switch the girls up of who was sat at the front each time they cut back to the scene from the solo shots just for some formation variation

Sugaboy likes this.
  13. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I just bought React from iTunes A HIT IS COMING

Hyrulian, Lander, ItBeats and 16 others like this.

14. WAIT these aren't Zara gays, I actually recognise Mike, Gaga's early early dancer, he is so iconic!

15. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

16. omg I AM READY

HolyWater, blaze_dave and Fanatical like this.
  17. All this goodness!!

Sugaboy likes this.
  18. I need Rick's social media info please and thank you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.