The Pussycat Dolls - React / UK Tour 2020 | Page 185 | The Popjustice Forum

The Pussycat Dolls - React / UK Tour 2020

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Love this but lol at only Nicole’s face being fully shown.

2. The Nicole’s full version is incredible and I can’t get enough of that and curious to hear if there are any differences in the final version. The ‘losing my breath-ah-ah’ part is everything. I’m also screaming at the fact that I’m high-key that kind of guy they sing about.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
  3. I like the demo but I hope they oomph the second and last choruses a bit as they sound a bit uneventful to me.

4. I wish I could react to this demo but alas, I can’t find it.

5. Did React even leak? Seems to me like someone said it’s going to and it’s spiralled to everyone saying it has leaked.

6. Same.

And is that really the artwork because it seems a little amateur considering their heads are all different sizes.

7. I like the cover.

8. Official Cover

I’m sure an unofficial one would have given them two eyes each not just Nicole.

Verandi likes this.
  9. kal

kal

I’m not a fan of that cover. The abbreviated name is a choice. Not to mention the rest already said by people above me.

I think they’re using the EP as a vehicle to drive ticket sales instead of relying on the music actually doing well. It’s a smart strategy.

Eskapism and Mvnl like this.
  10. I really don’t like this. It looks too amateurish and I would have preferred a photo with all of them together.

Chris Lala likes this.
  11. Someone posted a snippet.

Digital_Fossil, Vixen, LP and 11 others like this.
  12. Bopping!

Vixen likes this.
  13. [​IMG]

Mr Blonde, Reboot, Laurence and 3 others like this.

14. And another clip... I guess this will be out soon. It definitely lacks some 'omph' compared to the live version, but it is just the demo.

15. And another one.

Diet Pop!, Vixen, michaelhird and 2 others like this.
  16. God, this is gonna be everything. The cover is hilarious to me, can’t decide if I love it or hate it.

Lapras likes this.
  17. I genuinely thought that it was fan made. Any word on whether they're releasing this with a label or if they're independent now?

collxtion likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.