The Pussycat Dolls - React / UK Tour 2020 | Page 186 | The Popjustice Forum

The Pussycat Dolls - React / UK Tour 2020

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Oct 8, 2017.

1. The cover looks like something a fan created in Paintshop in 2006. Reserving judgement on the track until the final version is out but the demo definitely doesn’t sound as big as it did on X Factor.

2. Ugh it sounds so good.

Looking forward to how the final edit will feature the others (if at all). Good vibe so far pop music 2020 is saved! Etc etc etc etc just wanting you to react.

I also forgot how great Nicole sounds on a pop track.

Jacques, Vixen, OlliMaus and 3 others like this.
  3. So it’ll sit just fine alongside their other single covers

Lander, Verandi, Mr Blonde and 12 others like this.
  4. The 'I say jump, you just say how high' until the breathy bit gotta be Carmit's verse.

brunogrey and Sugaboy like this.
  5. Oh my god, for the last two pages I thought the cover art is some cheeky fun @saturdays20 made. I mean no offense...but yikes.

Diet Pop!, OlliMaus, Sugaboy and 5 others like this.
  6. 33D71779-3C25-4845-A3B2-B5E2AF4CB2DE.jpeg

7. They’re releasing it under “Access Records“, which belongs to their Management Company “First Access“.

Jacques, collxtion and elektricblue like this.
  8. I actually like the cover? Only thing I wish it had would be the PCD heart logo

9. Interesting, so no longer with Interscope. Curious to find out how this influences their budget, the production value on the X-Factor performance was nice but we'll have to wait for a music video to really get a feel.

10. Yeah the cover reminded me of Miss E... So Addictive at first sight so I can't really help but dig it.

nikkysan, Verandi, Mr Blonde and 3 others like this.
  11. The panting vocals

[​IMG]

12. I quite like the cover. Carmit head should’ve been zoomed in.

I was suprised that we even get new music. I always assumed that they would only tour the old stuff, this feels like an added bonus.

LP, Yuri, Jesus Jugs and 1 other person like this.
  13. slayed by the snippets but i don't want this to leak more

blaze_dave likes this.
  14. I feel like they never really had a huge budget to begin with, or maybe they just wanted to keep the videos focused on performance, but aside from “When I Grow Up” and “Hush Hush” none of what they put out there seemed like there was much behind it.

andru and collxtion like this.
  15. The cover art is fine, my only issue is the abbreviated PCD and it not being a full-group shot. I think the warped effect suits current trends even if it feels a bit uninspired by now.

Verandi, Vixen, sesita and 2 others like this.
  16. I agree. I think hiring the right director to do something memorable/polished with a modest budget makes all the difference, Buttons is probably the best example of that.

Steve003 and mindtrappa like this.
  17. It's one of their only even remotely decent covers in terms of design. I'll take it!

The song itself sounds like a banger from the snippets too - I missed the live performance because I didn't want to give myself demoitis. Can't wait.

nikkysan, Vixen, andru and 1 other person like this.
  18. I know, I could have just been this E88FBDDA-EF7B-4D6A-9890-EDE60DD5BF9D.jpeg

Vixen likes this.
  19. Uh oh. That’s the artwork I made. Am I behind the leak?

20. Do we think they've filmed a video yet? We know they had studio time but did it across two continents, is there any foreseeable gap in Nicole's insane schedule to shoot something?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.