The Pussycat Dolls - React / UK Tour 2020 | Page 187 | The Popjustice Forum

The Pussycat Dolls - React / UK Tour 2020

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Oct 8, 2017.

1. I don’t know who’s leaking the snippets on YouTube etc The snippets are Nicole only so maybe that’s just the demo.

Vixen likes this.
  2. Yep, it’s the demo.

3. The snippets are amazing. Literally oh my God.

EDIT: I should point out I was referring to the snippets posted on the board already, I have no idea where or how to find the full track. I'm sorry guys.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
  4. Bopping! Is what I'm doing! Seriously though they should get it out for this coming Friday, the full demo will probably be out by the morning.

Vixen and Lapras like this.
  5. It's out there now.

OlliMaus likes this.
  6. No vocals from the others, maybe this is the demo?

Anyway, song sounds great!

Sugaboy likes this.
  7. RMK

RMK

The demo is great, and surely the final version is going to pop off even more. The performance, the art direction, the actual music... I’m so here for them coming with quality.

Digital_Fossil likes this.
  8. This is a huge bop.

PCD perfectly updated for 2020.

9. [​IMG]
    It's a nice demo, I don't think the final version will be too different but it could do with some production flourishes/changes towards the end and Nicole to go off vocally with some ad libs.

Eskapism likes this.
  10. Demo sounds great.

Eskapism likes this.
  11. Or just confirmation it was another repurposed Nicole solo song.

JasonJay likes this.
  12. The bones of the song are good but I could do with beefed up production and vocals from the other girls. Still though, this a capital b Bop.

13. Definitely a demo but definitely great. I won't pin my hopes on how additional vocals will be distributed, but the bones of the song are really solid.

14. RMK

RMK

Nicole will always be the front runner of the group. Surely the graphic could’ve been different, but the cover is still a serve. At least it isn’t some sort of photoshopped mess.

Vixen and timothy_b like this.
  15. Production aside, why does everyone keep saying this? Is there confirmation the other will have vocals on it? Cause it's not like PCD wasn't 98% Nicole's vocals anyway.

16. So call me masochistic
    but sometimes I want to fight
    Rrrah
    [​IMG]

Verandi, Floppie, 4Roses and 10 others like this.
  17. It would probably have leaked earlier if it was that old no?

18. we need this deleted from you tube,we can't allow the girls to flop if this goes viral

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.