The Pussycat Dolls - React / UK Tour 2020 | Page 200 | The Popjustice Forum

The Pussycat Dolls - React / UK Tour 2020

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Well it's just to keep the 2006-2009 fashion alive and the music video will probably come like 1 month after the official song release. I really don't think they're worried about releasing both things together if they waited 1 month (?) to put the song after performing it.

neinzedd and Smooth Criminal like this.
  2. RMK

RMK

The performance thing honestly isn't that big of a deal, because they'll surely be performing much more with emphasis on only the single. A new song at the end of the year would've gotten swallowed up, and they didn't have the schedule to execute a solid release. Imagine if (an unfinished, demo'd) React came out in December, and we'd still be waiting on the video?

I'm happy we got the preview rather than nothing. Definitely hyped fans up.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  3. Didn’t this used to say ‘I just want Batman alone?’

... which sounded more like ‘I just want that Manilow’

4. Yeah it's been knocking around since at least 2010:

Nicky likes this.
  5. Whatever U Like - Baby Love - Supervillain - Puakenikeni

Whew, a singles run.

6. Yes, that's the one that's on iTunes (which makes no sense because Batman isn't a bad guy dddd).

poploz likes this.
  7. I've always loved Baby Love (but only the JR Rotem Remix).

Sunny B, tylerc904 and Bslg17 like this.
  8. The only version of Supervillain I’ll ever accept is the Batman one, no matter how much it makes no sense!

Blayke and poploz like this.
  9. Don’t be silly.

blaze_dave and Sunny B like this.
  10. Considering the clip will most likely be a full-on choreography video with some beauty shots thrown in there for the sake of it, I do think we could realistically be looking at a (relatively) shorter editing time period than most music videos. That being said, even with that in mind, January 24th is cutting it a little short. But it wouldn't exactly be the first time that a "a big name" has released the song first, and then released the video a few days after. Katy Perry last year, for starters.

11. Meghan Trainor ft. The Pussycat Dolls is something I never thought I would see.

12. kal

kal

They’re punishing us for hearing React early.

13. Oh wow, they're not playing! I have high expectations coming from Bradley & Pablo, hope they don't disappoint.

Andy French and collxtion like this.
  14. **Nicole's not in the middle claxon**

basil, Steve003, fancygreen and 21 others like this.
  15. It’s actually ridiculous how much I am excited for this whole release, sisters.

basil, Chris Lala, Lander and 11 others like this.
  16. Me too considering I wasn't even a big fan before the reunion.

blaze_dave likes this.
  17. Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
    NoSoyCortés, Drew, Vixen and 7 others like this.
  18. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

upload_2020-1-17_21-23-49.png

a cap.

basil, nicetry, michaelhird and 22 others like this.
  19. Ugh, they're still my everything. This entire thing has got me so nostalgic for high school and running my blog about them like a stan stan.

basil, Steve003, Overdose and 16 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.