The Pussycat Dolls - React / UK Tour 2020 | Page 260 | The Popjustice Forum

The Pussycat Dolls - React / UK Tour 2020

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Not this being seamless until the very end when Dallas does the completely wrong move.

2. Ashley coming through with the connections again, also a huge promo slot. Possibly the biggest ratings puller on a Saturday night (shocked they managed to get this to be honest).

3. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Saturday Night Takeaway is a great platform but hopefully Ant & Dec don't mess about in the background too much as they tend to get involved in the End of the Show shows.

4. I really want to see Carmit slay her Beep chorus in 2020.

NoSoyCortés, Sunny B, sesita and 6 others like this.
  5. Maybe he's Nicole and he has his own move?

soratami, londonrain and Sugaboy like this.
  6. I hate it when I’m forced to watch ITV, but I’ll do it for the Dolls. I presume they’ll be doing a montage similar to the X-Factor performance, hopefully with a bit more React this time though.

7. RhythmNative

RhythmNative Staff Member

You know they will, but this will (outside of the forum) make more people watch. When Takeaway used to do standard promo performances, there were massive viewer drop offs. Now, any guest performer has to get involved and make the performance unique to SNT.

blaze_dave likes this.
  8. Regardless if Ant and Dec pop up anywhere (I mean, it is their show), it will be good promo for React and the tour.

9. I don't see them not doing React in full. It's their new single, and they already had their "we're back" performance anyway.

Venoose, londonrain and Vasilios like this.
  10. Don't they usually sing two songs?
    I remember Kylie doing Dancing and a classic, no?

blaze_dave and DangerousHun like this.
  11. They almost always do medleys or old songs on Saturday Night Takeaway annoyingly because the show is made to cater to The casualist of causals.

Also, they want to sell out the rest of the tour, so including the older hits is probably the best business move for them.

Sunny B, Rob, Venoose and 5 others like this.
  12. I'm pleasantly surprised too. I wouldn't have expected them to get 2 of the most high profile slots on ITV so close together. Come through girls!

The latter is true but as others have said, Ant and Dec rarely do 'traditional' performances. I'm thinking they'll do React but with some kind of twist/interaction. Ant and Dec joining in the dance routine maybe?

Sugaboy likes this.
  13. I hope they do a medley of “Don’t Cha” and “React” to troll the people who were whining about there being no “Don’t Cha” samples only the final version of “React.

14. Pfft as if Nicole would ever allow herself to be in the back row, however briefly.

I really like that they chose to use six dancers rather than five for this one. As someone mentioned before, six people dancing has a nice symmetry to it.

I'll take the Dolls in whatever combination we get them, though. React was so much better than I hoped for.

LovingDays likes this.
  15. This...was rare? And even so...not a cute look.

JMRGBY and Sugaboy like this.
  16. RhythmNative

RhythmNative Staff Member

Even numbers are worse for symmetry, particularly if you have a lead singer/focus member.

V3RYP05H likes this.
  17. I get that - and that’s why the React choreo can do a V formation whereas they couldn’t really do that for the PCD era - but I also thought the six-member formation was interesting in that video.

18. ‘Alright And and Dec, I need to hear you say ... let it go!’

Time to revisit this iconic performance!

Daniel_O likes this.
  19. When you have Kerry Katona's baby shower at 5 and Ant & Dec at 8.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.