The Pussycat Dolls - React / UK Tour 2020 | Page 261 | The Popjustice Forum

The Pussycat Dolls - React / UK Tour 2020

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Oct 8, 2017.

1. No girl band will ever slay the sats SNT performance

2. RhythmNative

RhythmNative Staff Member

I am quite curious about what they are going to wear on Takeaway considering the fuss the gammons made about their X Factor outfits and it’s an earlier and more family-centric show.

Chris Lala likes this.
  3. That first note gets me every time

4. It got her too

5. There are clothes that can be worn.

6. It certainly got away from her, bless.

7. The ITV press release already said they're performing ''A medley of their biggest hits'' at the end of the show. With any luck, they'll be able to do what Kylie did and open the show with the new single first (although, being honest, she obviously has way more bargaining power) so I'd say 30-60 seconds of React as part of the medley is the best we're going to get.

P'NutButter likes this.
  8. I think we'll get the first verse and chorus of React at the beginning before it moves into another song. Although.. they've already done a medley of Buttons, When I Grow Up and Don't Cha. I guess they'll throw in Jai Ho and perhaps Beep? Can see Nicole going the whole hog and doing the I Will Survive part from Hush Hush.

9. I think/hope they'll end on React. Even if it means Ant and Dec in the water. At least it will be memorable!

10. Amazing interview. Carmit is just so eloquent.

londonrain, V3RYP05H and Sugaboy like this.
  11. If you only had a chance to see them, would you go to the Brighton Pride performance or try to go watch them on tour? I'm still waiting to see if they add any date in Spain (but being realistic I know they won't...)

Macanudo likes this.
  12. They added it to the pits of Hot Hits U.K.
    [​IMG]

13. Tour. It'll be a day about them. But Brighton will be fun too.

14. Still obsessed with the 'React' video, to be honest. It's just so visually appealing, before you even add on the choreography and them being so hot. Have they said anything about more new music?

Also really reinforces the point that Nicole is and always has been that girl. I feel like I understand completely why she never took off the way they all wanted solo, but disregarding that whole conversation, she really is one hell of an entertainer. The it-factor she flashes in the video is undeniable and I can't take my eyes off her. She's so fucking stunning.

LP, Sunny B, johnoclock and 7 others like this.
  15. Rob

Rob

The irony that it's the only note that's live.

Chris Lala, Sugaboy and DangerousHun like this.
  16. Any update on numbers?

Chris Lala likes this.
  17. Not to relitigate the whole Nicole solo thing but I do agree that she shines brightest as part of an ensemble.

V3RYP05H likes this.
  18. Not Nicole being the Incredible Hulk of the Pop world.

Holly Something and johnoclock like this.
  19. They played 'React' at my gym. It's happening, girls.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.