The Pussycat Dolls - React | Page 314 | The Popjustice Forum

The Pussycat Dolls - React

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Oct 8, 2017.

1. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I can't believe it was only this year they were at G-A-Y - seems so long ago, but we'll always have React which I do actually think is one of their best ever??

2. This is... hopeful!

but yes, if all we get is React, then I’m good with that. What a song.

3. "React" remains amazing. I've heard there is definitely more music coming, but I imagine they'll be waiting until next year.

JXCK94, blaze_dave, Sam and 8 others like this.
  4. I know they’re all happy with it but it’s so strange that’s how they operate as a band - waiting to hear if Nicole is working on solo or PCD stuff.

Regardless I cannot WAIT to see them in 2028.

eyeline and londonrain like this.
  5. I see no lies here

79C32A62-D0E9-42FB-8519-3530D8D07181.jpeg

6. Love this photo!

soratami, Jacques, ratedr and 5 others like this.
  7. I really hope Brighton Pride will be on the cards for them again. I was so looking forward to seeing them this year.

Sugaboy likes this.
  8. I think PCD rescheduling is more likely than Mariah. I have hope things are looking up and we'll be able to see them soon.

If not, they should look into doing a livestream event at one point. A regular show, PCD vs. another girlband or a cabaret-infused show (with references from the Vegas venue) with lots of nostalgic guests, etc. If conceptualized properly and done with a big livestream platform, I can see it be a success.

9. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

10. Definitely, was a weird take to not push it in the slightest in the US. like I get they wanted to focus on Europe but it could’ve really worked for them especially with the pandemic. It’s really just the gays that blew up their return in the US.

11. Gorgeous photo but the mirror reflection of her leg makes her look like an octopus lady.

Duppe likes this.
  12. Carmit is a star!

sesita, TRAVVV and GCZ like this.
  13. Not sure if it's only limited to Canada but went to listen to PCD tonight and was surprised to see after all these years Bite the Dust is finally available on Spotify!!

Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
  14. Painted Windows is no longer available on Spotify....

15. Their albums are now marked under 'Pussycat Dolls, LLC', I assume the brand owns the rights to their masters now? The bonus tracks have disappeared one by one in the process. Only Top of the World is available through a compilation.

Can they put Out of This Club back up *runs*

mattieh likes this.
  16. I don’t know much about labels/imprints/trademarks etc. but I remember seeing ‘Pussycat Dolls, LLC’ on my physical copy of Doll Domination. Same with the first Girlicous album.

V3RYP05H likes this.
  17. It never was for me.

Macanudo likes this.
  18. Has "React" managed to be certified, at least in the UK? It still slaps just as hard and is probably, if not definitely, the best song to be released during 2020.

19. It can't be far off, it hung around the top 100 for a while and the streams are surprisingly high. If not soon, early 2021 for sure.

Sugaboy likes this.
  20. Remix with Pabllo has leaked. Different production but her voice sounds great on the track.

andru likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.